|39|

|HOSEOK|
12 weeks, 1 day

I been staring at the same message for two days. It was sent four days ago but it's a message request because I don't follow this girl.

I don't know what she wants me to do with this information. I don't even know if I should believe it first off. Me and Jania already talked about this. We already had this conversation...

And she dodged my question. I asked her why Seokjin was over her house twice and she didn't answer me. So if she had sex with him after I specifically told her multiple times not to do that shit, I'm gonna be mad. I'm already a little heated.

I look over at Leah as she watches the movie on the TV. It's rounding midnight and Jania has called me once. It was earlier, around 10:30. I got out of work and came straight here to get it out the way.

I let my phone ring and texted her saying I was busy with work. She didn't text me back and that isn't sitting right with me.

"I gotta go." I stand up off the couch and stretch. Leah sits up.

"The movie isn't over yet."

"We can finish it some other time but I need to go home."

"This about Jania?" She takes the blanket off her.

"No. I'm tired." I really am. Physically and of Jania fucking trying me with Seokjin.

"Then stay the night and go home in the morning."

"I can't. Jania at my house.

"So it is about her. You just said it wasn't." She crosses her arms over her chest.

"Because it's not. But I can't leave her alone in the house."

"You're about to leave me alone in mine."

"Yeah, because it's your house. Jania is in mine. That's rude." I walk to the door and start putting my shoes.

"And you leaving me pregnant isn't?" Leah stands up and I can feel the attitude.

"I am tired, bro. And I don't feel comfortable sleeping here. I want to go home." I put my head back, sighing as I close my eyes.

"You want to go home or you want to lay up with Jania?"

"Does it matter? Either way I'm going home. In either scenario, imma be at home sleep. I'm tired. I work two jobs and got mad shit going on. I'm exhausted."

Leah waves her hand, silently telling me to shut up. "I don't even care. Next time you come over here, from now on, don't speak on that girl. I don't want to see her name on your phone, nothing. Since you want to be so secretive and spare bitches feelings, don't have shit to do with her when you come over here."

"Do you hear yourself? She's having my baby. I can't shut her out for however long imma be over here. What if she need something?"

"She can get it herself. And if it's an emergency, fuck is she calling you for? Call the police. I don't care. It's either that or imma just tell her myself you got twins on the way. How bout that?"

I groan and rolls my eyes. "Man, whatever. Come Monday, we getting the DNA test. I'm not bout keep doing this back and forth. I'm tired of this shit." I open the front door and step onto the porch.

"And like I keep saying, when them results come back, she better be told."

"And if they don't, you better dead this shit. Me and Jania, dead it." I walk down the stairs and get in my car. She slams her front as I'm backing out of the driveway.