|37|

|THIRD|
11 weeks

Jania wakes up to a warm embrace. Laying on her side with her head safely against Hoseok's bicep, she's content in this space. It's nine o'clock in the morning and all she smells is him. All she feels is him. All of him.

He's harder than ever on this Friday morning. From being tugged against the body of his beautiful baby's mother and his every day morning wood, he's more than ready to make her feel it.

"What time is it?" Jania asks she feels on his chest.

"Not time to leave." He answers as he kisses her neck.

Hoseok rubs from her calf up to her thigh, pulling it up on his waist as he positions himself on top of her. Jania lifts her other leg to cage him in. He pulls his boxers from his legs and relieves Jania of her shorts. She takes her shirt off and looks at her chest.

"I think it's time for them to go. They're starting to hurt when I'm wearing shirts."

"Any kind of shirt?" He asks. He knew about anything that wasn't cotton or silk like material. But those too?

"Yeah. I've just been scared to take 'em out. They're sore."

"Why didn't you say anything, Jah?"

"I was tryna wait it out. Can you do it for me?" She asks as she looks up at him. She bats her lashes and he rolls his eyes playfully as he unscrews the balls to her nipple rings.

"These take a year to heal. You're gonna need to get them re-pierced after you have the baby."

"Hell no. I'm not doing that again. I cried the first time. Just take them out."

"It might hurt a little bit when I pull them out."

"I know. Just-." She hisses as he pulls the first one out. He soothes the ache with his mouth's warmth as a distraction. He pulls the second one out gently and puts his mouth over that one, massaging the other.

Jania exhales as the pain dulls. She moans quietly as Hoseok massages her breasts. He kisses from her sternum to her stomach, sending waves of butterflies through her.

While she's cocooned in his space of comfort, Hoseok slides into her. The amount of arousal that greets him at her entrance is beyond enticing. It only makes him anticipate this with her even more.

Jania pulls him down to her and kisses him as he rocks into her. She moans into his mouth and he sighs heavily, letting out a deep moan of his own.

She looks auto at him through her lashes and he licks his lips.

"This is exactly why you're pregnant now. You provoke the fuck out of me."

"You asked for this and can't take it." She says breathily.

She's not wrong. They both know it. He definitely did ask for this. Not her specifically, but he got what he got and he's grateful for it.

"I can. Another reason why you're pregnant. You can't run from me, Jania. You tried that in Houston."

"And you got fucked back and now you're a daddy."

"Worth it, honestly." He replies and she can't help but smile as they have sex in his king sized bed.

Hoseok watches in admiration as her face twists with pleasure and her back arches.

"So sexy." He mumbles, putting his head into her neck.

Jania grabs onto him as the sound of their mixed moans, fluids and skin slapping is heard in the room. She can hear how wet she is and he can feel every drop of it. He nails scratch at his back and he clenches his jaw.