|11|

|THIRD|

How did she get in this situation? Jania doesn't even know. He came over to pick London up and she had no time to prepare before he was ringing her doorbell.

She's dressed in a sheer cropped tank and pajama shorts, showing him more skin than she ever intended to again. They stand in the doorway, both stiff with shock. Seokjin's eyes scan her attire. They linger on her chest.

"When did you do that?" He asks as his eyes meet hers. He's referring to her pierced nipples. She steps out of the way as her face flushes. He steps inside, not taking his eyes off of her.

"Seven months ago."

Jania looks anywhere but at him. She closes the door and stands there.

"They're nice."

"Thanks." She says, not really sure how to respond. When Hoseok tells her that she has nice breasts or that her piercings look nice, it's usually right before he puts them in his mouth.

Seokjin stands in the living room, taking his eyes off of her to look around. She seems weirded out to him and that wasn't his intention.

"London is still sleeping. She should be up to eat in a little while. I'll go get her." Jania walks towards the room and he stops her.

"It's fine. I can wait. Don't wake her. She'll be fussy the whole ride home."

"Okay." She turns and stands there awkwardly before going into the kitchen. She grabs two glasses out of the cupboard and sets them on the counter. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Pineapple juice is fine." He says, knowing that she stays stocked on it. She opens the fridge and takes the container out. She pours both of them cups. Jania sips hers as Seokjin gulps his down.

His eyes on her as he licks his lips. Jania feels hot under his gaze. He's standing on the other side of the counter, less than than three feet away. His line of vision drops to her breasts again.

"Did they hurt?"

She nods her head and his eyes shoot to hers. He doesn't have to say anything before she's verbally answering him. "Yes. They hurt."

"Still?"

"If I snag them on something accidentally."

"Does that happen often?" He lowers himself to his elbows on the counter. His proximity to her chest is flustering her.

"Uhm, not so much anymore."

"Mm." He watches as her nipples harden under the thin material of her top. "What made you get them?"

"They look nice. They're pretty." She looks down at her chest.

"They are." Seokjin says as he drags his tongue across his lips to wet them. Jania keeps her breathing composed as he eyes her. She doesn't feel objectified by this. One could argue that she should but this is the most attention she's gotten in a week.

She doesn't know why her libido has jumped lately but she isn't necessarily complaining.

Her and Hoseok have been busy with their jobs. After this, she might have to call him over. He's been just as high strung as she is and she's feeling the effects of the possible withdrawal.

"Will you show me?" He asks quietly. Jania grabs the hem of her cropped cami and pulls it up. Seokjin smiles at the sight. Her breasts have gotten bigger for sure. The heart shaped rings in her nipples look really good.

"They do look pretty."

"I know. Hoseok likes them too." She puts her shirt back down and Jin glares at her. She sips her pineapple juice.