|67|

||I'm blaming one of y'all specifically because this is the longest chapter I've ever written. Lmao.

|THIRD|
24 weeks, 3 days

Jania has officially surpassed the six month mark. She's got a headache every other day, she's not getting the greatest quality of sleep and she experienced her first set of Braxton Hicks contractions today.

To say the least, on the day of her maternity photo shoot, Jania is not a happy camper.

"Jah, stop frowning. I'm trying to finish your eyebrows."

"I'm not frowning."

Yuki smacks her teeth. "Yes, you are. Relaaax."

Jania takes a deep breath in and forces herself to relax. Upon doing that, she realizes that she was frowning and she was also glaring at nothing in particular.

"I'm sorry. I'm just irritated. My head hurts and it's hot. I'm gonna sweat my hair out and Hoseok is over there perfectly fine, enjoying life while I suffer."

She glowers as she looks at her baby's father. He's talking to Nathaniel, the photographer, as he's shown which cameras will be used for the shoot. He's also helping with the creative direction of the set, refusing to allow anybody else to do this part.

Jania is going to be half naked for this shoot and he wants the least amount of people in this room as possible. He has his hands on his hips as he directs people where to place the stained glass and reflectors. He steps back and looks at the scene in it's entirety before nodding.

He looks upset with his eyebrows furrowed and his lips in a line as he bites the inside of his lip. His hair is fluffed as he pushes it back. He's wearing a thin Chanel necklace and a white beater. He had on a zip up hoodie but due to the intensity of the lights, he took it off.

His black Nike sweats hang a little loose on his hips, allowing for a peek of the black band of his boxers to be seen. The black and white Jordan 1s on his feet are crisp and completely uncreased.

Hoseok looks back at Jania to see if she's ready. He assumes that she is with her makeup done and her freshly pressed  hair taken from the scarf and bonnet.

He walks over as Yuki fixes her hair. She's distracted by her phone, watching a nursery set up video as he approaches.

"Jah, you ready?"

She picks her head up and his breath is caught in his throat. He physically looks like he's holding his breath as he looks at her.

"Yeah." She locks her phone and puts it on the vanity. She looks around and sees that most of the people are out of the studio. Yuki helps her up from the chair and she and Hoseok walk to the white backdrop.

Jania looks down at her belly under the silk robe. She smooths the fabric against it and their daughter pushes as she stretches. Hoseok smiles, rubbing the spot with his knuckles.

"Are these all the people that are gonna be in here?" Jania looks around.

There's only the photographer, Yuki, Hoseok and two other people there assisting the photographer. She doesn't care about Hoseok or Yuki seeing her half naked. Hoseok has seen every part of her body up close and in great detail a lot. She has no shame in him seeing her.

Yuki is like a sister to her and they've gotten changed in dressing rooms for the beach a few times before. For the other two people, she's a little uncomfortable with them here despite knowing that they're assistants to the photographer and kind of need to be.

She feels vulnerable simply because she's pregnant. She feels an overwhelming need to protect the life within her.

"Look at me." Hoseok says softly as he rubs her stomach. Jania looks from the wall to him. "You okay?"