|10|

|JANIA|

As soon as Hoseok and Namjoon get to my house, he's questioning me.

"What the hell happened? Like full story. I was listening but I was in a meeting when you called so I was distracted." Hoseok asks.

"The girls got sat down by the hosts. I went over to take their orders for drinks and appetizers, introduced myself as their waitress, whatever. One of the girls had an attitude and was talking to me like I did something to her. But I was ignoring because I'm at work. And like I said, I don't know the girl. Like never seen her face a day in my life."

"Not even on Instagram or anything?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Not that I can remember. If I did, it couldn't have been anything big or serious because I don't remember her at all."

Hoseok's eyebrows pinch together as he thinks. "Does she know your sister? Or Seokjin, maybe? That's the only other thing that I can think of as to why she would have a problem with you."

I think about it as I clean my living room. She doesn't seem like somebody Jin would be friends with. And I know all of his friends, she isn't one of them unless he made new ones.

Paris, though. I don't know many of her friends. Especially any that she's made recently. It's a possibility but even still, why the hostility? I don't know this girl and I barely talk to Jin and Paris for them to even have any animosity towards me.

After everything that they've done, I really do not care enough. I stopped caring about everything after the third time I watched London. Paris came to get me and kept saying 'isn't she so cute? She looks like her dad.'

I cried for hours after each time that I watched her. All I saw was Seokjin. I didn't want to hold her, I didn't want to touch her, I didn't want to be around her. It made me feel like shit that I felt that way about a child, an innocent infant. So instead of continuing the facade, I just... blanked out. The wall that I was faking during the day became a reality a couple weeks after.

I felt myself care less and less. Instead of being sad, I was angry until eventually I felt nothing at all about the situation and everything else around me. Nobody noticed. It was the way that I had been for months.

"Do you think it's one of them?" Namjoon asks, pushing what Hoseok asked.

"Can we be done talking about this?" I say, no longer wishing to talk about either of the people in question.

"We've barely started. Answer the question." Namjoon presses.

"I don't want to talk about them. I don't care." I say.

Hoseok sighs and puts his hands on his hips. "Go to my room. I'll be up there in a minute."

|HOSEOK|

We listen for the sound of my door closing before I start talking.

"Do you think the girl knows them? I don't know anything about either of them outside of what you two tell me. Are Paris's friends as bitchy as she is?"

Namjoon raises his eyebrows and puts his hands in his pockets.  "Yeah but I don't know if they'd go as far as throwing drinks on her when she doesn't know who they are...." He trails off and I look at him, narrowing an eye.

He sighs and blinks. "That sounds more up your alley of women."

I raise my eyebrows. "Me? I mean, yeah..." He isn't wrong. It's definitely up my alley. "But I haven't talked to any of them that give crazy bitch energy. I don't even play that anymore. Especially not since that one time."