|100|

|THIRD|

"Yuki, can you do her eyeliner when she comes out of the bathroom, please? My hands are shaking too much?" Tara calls from the room.

"I thought you did that already?" Yuki calls back as she moves the mannequin wearing Jania's dress.

It was altered to fit every centimeter of her physique just right. Jania saw something similar to it that she liked online but didn't quite like certain aspects of it. So Hoseok said screw it and paid for the dress to be custom made, wanting nothing out of place for her to complain about.

It's her birthday. The last thing that he wants is for her to be unsatisfied.

"I've been trying but it's kinda hard with all of this excitement running through me." Tara defends herself.

Yuki walks into the room and rolls the mannequin to the center. "And you think I'll be any better? It's not even our party and I'm buzzing. Is everybody here?"

"Mostly. Adonis has been helping check everybody in at the door." Tara taps her tablet and scrolls down the list. Most of the people have green check marks by their names, indicating that's they're present and accounted for.

"Good. He didn't book this expensive ass building for nothing." Yuki says, fixing the intricate folds of the sleeves. It's a satin material and everything about it is perfect but due to her anxiousness, Yuki's just doing anything at this point.

"Girl, you telling me. We had to bid for this bitch." Tara whispers.

"Bid?" Yuki asks in disbelief. "How much?"

"Girl-." Tara looks around and then at the bathroom door to make sure that Jania is still inside and out of earshot. "Five thou-

"Aht." Yuki puts her hand up. "I've heard enough."

Tara snickers and Yuki is in disbelief. Not total disbelief. It's not surprising that Hoseok would shell out money so easily for anything that Jania desires. But that's still a lot of money to think about for just the venue alone.

But this is a big night for Jania. It's her birthday. The first one without any kind of drama at all. No family drama, no baby drama, no sneaky link drama.

Just Jania and the family and friends that genuinely love and care for her. This won't be an escape or temporary getaway from her life. This is her life now.

"I know that we all unanimously agreed to go big or go home for her birthday this year... so I'm happy as hell she's getting what she deserves." Yuki expresses. "And she most definitely deserves it from Hoseok."

She's throwing no shade when she says that. But it's a known fact that she and Hoseok have been through a lot. Both together and separately. It makes sense that they be the ones to get each other right.

"I'm sorry. I love my man and everything but 9k for a venue? Tuh." Tara tuts. "He better be eating coochie everyday for the rest of his life, okay?"

Yuki starts laughing and throws her head back.

Nine thousand does seem like a lot. But what could they expect renting out the entire club floor and the restaurant portion of the most expensive and high end hotel in the city.

It's the most luxe place in the state. Did they think that it'd be cheap? The fact that Hoseok had to book it three months in advance should've been enough of a tell.

Each floor of the hotel is a penthouse suite. Equipped with a wrap around balcony, a heated pool on each and every one and a jacuzzi in each room, this place is to die for. It's got a five star rating across the board.