|94|

|JANIA|

Mornings like these, I really can't believe that this is my life. I can't believe that is my normal. I cannot believe that any of this is happening with him.

He was a walking red flag if I ever saw one. His hair was gelled for a wet look, with little pieces hanging onto his forehead. He was in gray five inch nylon shorts and a crisp white Polo tee. The chains around his neck were bouncing the sunlight right off of them. So were the silver rings adorning his fingers. His Jordan 1s and keys to his BMW swinging on his index finger really brought together the look of the cocky bastard that he was.

He was laughing and talking with Adonis in the park, just chilling but looking at his surroundings. I glanced at him as Yuki and I were coming into the park. I was brought by her and Joon as a way to mentally escape Seokjin and my family.

Paris was getting doted on and Theresa found a way to demand me to do something for her at every turn. Every errand, every whim, every desire that Paris had, I had to fulfill it while she was home or look like the 'bitter bitch' that Paris kept calling me.

I was losing her mind in that house and the only solace I ever got was not being there at all. Didn't really matter where I was, as long as it wasn't there.

At first setting eyes on Hoseok, I knew he was fine. I also knew that he was well known and, as stated, a waving red flag. It was as if, for the first time, the little angel and devil on my shoulder were finally in agreement about something.

Leave that man alone.

Naturally, I did the exact opposite. I didn't intend to make eye contact with him. I was just looking at him. Face, outfit, car.. shoes.

But I didn't stray away from the eye contact either. I knew that I looked good. And I knew that he knew too. So when his eyes met mine and looked me up and down, it was really game over from there.

I ended up looking away from out of intimidation and I know now that that's exactly why he approached me as fast as he did in the first place. He was going to either way but something about me staring him in the eyes yet being shy about it right after strung him along.

I guess it excited him a bit because he was so used to women being upfront and straight forward with him from jump.

We also know now that their first thought is that they'd jump his bones. Mine was that he was fine as all hell, I liked his shoes and then I'd probably fuck him. In that order.

We struck up casual conversation. He said that he thought my dress was 'very pretty' to which I replied that I liked his shorts and that he had a cute nose. He scoffed in amusement and chuckled at my sexual innuendo. The sexual tension was implied and so obvious from the very beginning.

I asked where he got his shoes, considering they'd been sold out basically since they dropped. He raised his eyebrows, again in amusement, mildly surprised that I was asking. Again, cocky fuck. It's then that I remembered exactly who I was talking to and what his occupation was.

We followed each other on Instagram and barely 72 hours after that, he had my hands held behind  my back while I begged for him to make me cum. He replied with a breathless 'I don't think I want to' as he fucked his pelvis against my ass.

Months after that, I figured out that the reason he didn't want me to cum is because it almost always triggers his. As soon as he felt me spasming around him, as soon as he heard me whining, the second I reached for anything in sight to ground me, he lost all sense of self.

He became a man hellbent on nutting when he was as far into me as possible. He was thwarted every time by the barrier of a thin Magnum but it was close enough for him.