|23|

|THIRD|

Jania wakes at five in the morning with her legs intertwined with Hoseok's. They're chest to chest, face to face, noses brushing. Their lips touch but just barely. It's a tease as they hover there for a moment.

His head dips and hers tilts as her eyes close. He kisses and nips at her neck. Hoseok takes the straps of her tank top down as he kisses her chest. His hands massage her skin and she moans quietly.

He pulls her shorts and panties off before pulling his boxers off. He got hot in the middle of the night and discarded his sweats.

Hoseok massages and kneads her breasts, waist and thighs. His light but firm touches combined with the calmness of the morning make for an intimate setting. He feels how wet she is as his fingers slide up her slit. He uses it wet his tip before putting it at her entrance.

He looks at her for confirmation and doesn't look away as he slides in. When her lips part from the pleasure, he kisses her collarbone. Their skin is flush against each other's as he leaves small marks on her skin. Her walls lube themselves and squeeze around him. He groans as he backs out and slides back in.

He finds a comfortable pace for the both of them and rocks into it. Jania's whines and quiet moans motivate him and add to the serenity.

The necklace that he bought her moves as her breasts bounce. Her ring adorned fingers tug at his dark strands of hair. She pulls harder as her body begins to move in tune with his. Hoseok kisses her to stop her from biting her lip. She'll break the skin and be upset when her lip bleeds.

Her mouth hangs open as her body curls. He takes over for her faltered movements as she cums. She lets out breathy moans into his neck as her orgasm slams into her.

"There you go, Jah......cum on me."

She groans, his words extend the feeling for her. He kisses her cheeks when she calms down before laying on top of her. His necklace touches her skin before dangling a bit higher.

Holding one of her legs up, bent at the knee, he pushes into her again. The new angle gives them immense amounts of pleasure. Hoseok watches her features as she moans.

It's such an ego boost. A big one. For him to have the woman so many men pine after moaning and cumming under him. To know that he's the one fucking her into a space of raw ecstasy. It gives him butterflies.

"Hobi...."

"Mm?"

"You feel good."

His vision seems to tunnel at her words. He wants his but to overflow and spill onto the sheets. Physical proof of what she does to him so that she can see it. Their exchange isn't one sided, it never has been.

She feels him stiffen inside of her and tugs at his hair. Jania locks her legs around his waist to pull him in. He smiles at her through his heavy breathing. She pushes her chest against him, drawing him closer.

He groans, trying to hold it off. "Fuck....yes.."

She whines and her back arches. His stiffness inside of her is hitting her g spot. His eyes lock onto hers as his thrusts falter.

"Nut in me."

Hoseok feels like he's about to cry as he cums. Jania holds onto him and he relaxes into her. His body melts into hers, he kisses her chest and neck as they catch their breath.

As he falls back to sleep, a singular thought crosses his mind.

•|•|•|•|•
TWO DAYS LATER