|3|

|SEOKJIN|

Hearing Jania and that guy's conversation after the baby shower was something that I'm irritated that I got to witness. I didn't intend to hear it. I wasn't eavesdropping. I was strapping London into her car seat when they were walking over.

I didn't realize that we were parked next to them. Mostly because I've never seen the man in person or his vehicle before. Jania still lives with her parents but goes to Namjoon and Yuki's on the weekend. That must be when she sees him.

I wonder if her parents know about him. Paris didn't but my cousin and his wife made it clear that they did. Jania has only known the man for nine months, which means that's as long as Joon and Yuki have.

They all seem to be close with him for having known each other less than a year. And Jania... going out of town so soon after meeting him? That's out of character for her.

I think they're dating now but still. He could've hurt her or worse before. How could she be so reckless?

"Stop at my parent's house. I told them I'd bring London by." Paris says.

I don't argue with her and drive to her mom and dad's house. Something I've noticed since the announcement of London's existence, is how quiet that Mr. Anderson is. He was never a very talkative man but he's even less communicative now.

Most of his conversations before were with Jania, his wife and I. Now he only speaks when he's spoken to. His nose is always in a book or in his phone or tablet, playing games with and texting and calling Jania. She taught him how to play iMessage games a while back and he made her download a bingo game. He misses her being home, that's obvious.

When she is staying at home throughout the week, nobody ever really sees her. She's at work most of the time or up in her room with London. Paris and her mother had established at the time of my daughter's birth that since Jania didn't do much of anything, so she had to watch London.

I offered to pay for daycare multiple times to both of them but they declined saying that they shouldn't have to when Jania can do it. It was a discussion held between us, but an argument when their mother told her.

Jania ended up getting a job when London was about a month old. She works full time and still watches London when she gets off of work. The only time that she doesn't is on the weekends when she's with Yuki and Joon. She spends every second she can over there. Usually, she doesn't come back home until late Sunday night.

It's Saturday. She'll be back tomorrow.

We've talked very little to none since the day of our fallout. The only time she speaks to me or Paris is if London needs something that she doesn't have access to.

The only time our numbers are unblocked are when she has our daughter. She can't even look at us. Or she won't rather. When she's home, she doesn't smile or laugh. Only when she's alone with her father . Today was the first time in a long time that I've seen her so joyous, so talkative.

She even spoke directly to me and Paris. She has normal conversations with everyone but us. I would be lying if I said that it didn't bother me, that it doesn't sting. But I made my choice when she made hers. Not before, but after.

It's almost annoying to know that she's dating somebody after such a short period of time. She was my best friend and we were having sex for months before Paris got pregnant. I love her with everything in me and she knows that. I was going to take her out, I was going to make things official. But shit got really complicated, really quickly.