|78|

|HOSEOK|
33 weeks, 4 days

Waking up smushed against the wall because my daughter's mother decided that she needed the entire bed to sleep has got to be top three of one of the most preciously obnoxious things I've ever experienced.

She's getting the best sleep of her life and I've been up for an hour while her arm is sprawled across my chest.

She's stirs in her sleep and wakes up, trying to roll over.

"I gotta pee." Are the first words out of her mouth.

She scoots to the edge of the bed and rests there for a second, catching her breath. She rubs her stomach instead of scratching it like she usually does as she stands up.

"What time is it?" She grumbles as she opens the door.

"Almost nine." I sit up and look at her.

"Kay. I'm gonna pee and wake my dad up so we can start gifts and eat. I'm hungry."

"Alright." I get out of the bed and stretch as she walks out of the room. I run my fingers through my hair, pushing it back as I sigh.

"No, London. Come this way. Stay up here." Seokjin's voice is heard down the hall. The sound of rapid footsteps is heard down the hall before London falls and laughs about it in front of the doorway of the room.

Seokjin scoops her up and sighs. "Why are you like this, huh?" He tickles her and she laughs and drools in her Minnie Mouse footie pajamas. They're the same shade of pink as Jania's fuzzy pajama pants.

"You gotta stay in the room. I have to use the bathroom." Seokjin tells London.

"Jah's in there right now." I say as I grab my phone off the dresser. I check my notifications and scratch my head as I read through them.

"Can you watch her really quick for me while I run to the bathroom downstairs?"

"Yeah." I hold my arms for her and she reaches over to me. "Good morning, slob monster." I like her stomach and she grins.

She looks around the room and I put her on the bed to let her crawl around. She crawls to the headboard and pulls herself. In doing so, she realizes that she can bounce and start jumping on the bed. I stand by the edge and let her bounce as I watch her carefully.

Jania comes in a shortly after and groans loudly as she looks around. "I packed two outfits. I don't know what I'm gonna wear."

"Whatever's comfortable. You got a little more stretching to do so some spandex or sweats might be best.

"I packed some leggings and a stretchy t shirt because I've been hot lately. Like I know it's cold outside but I'm burning up baking this baby. Whew, oh my god."

Jania looks through her bags to grab her shower stuff as Seokjin comes back up the stairs. London stops bouncing and tries to scurry off the bed to him. I help her and she moves as fast as she can to her father.

"Are you gonna shower before we open the gifts?" He asks Jania.

"Yeah. I'm going to now to get it out the way since I may take longer than everybody else."

"I showered last night. Your dad did too. I just have to give London a bath. I woke your dad up also so whenever you're out, we'll open stuff."

"Alright. I'll try to be quick."

"Alright." He walks away with London in his arms and Jania holds her towels and soap and goes to shower.

While she's in there, I scroll on Instagram and see the picture posted yesterday.