|75|

|JANIA|
32 weeks, 2 days

"Okay, here. Taste this one." I hold out a glass of white wine to Tae.

He looks at the glass then me then back to the glass. "What does it taste like?"

"I can't remember. I haven't had alcohol in so long. Well, wine. The last thing I had was a drop of vodka and Hoseok ripped the damn cup out my hand."

"While you were pregnant?"

"Yeah but it wasn't confirmed yet. All we knew was that my period was late and he didn't wear a condom nor did he pull out."

"Ah~. So he trapped you?" Tae jokes.

"I'm still debating that actually. Short answer is no. Long answer is possibly. But it's a joke." I shrug.

"So no he didn't actually do it on purpose but possibly he might have because of how he acts with you?"

"Basically. We're not talking about him. I came here to get away from him. Drink this." I shove the glass under his nose and he sniffs as he takes it from me.

"It smells exactly like fruity alcohol. Wine cooler or something but with some tang."

"Just drink it. We have six other bottles for you to try."

"Can't believe you talked me into this." He grabs the glass and chugs it down.

"Good, right?"

He smacks his lips for a few seconds before nodding. "It's alright. Better than liquor but still tastes weird.

"But not bad, just weird. Okay, try this one." I pour him a different kind of wine, dark in color.

"What is this?"

"It's a port wine."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know but it tastes good." I hand him a glass. "This one I do remember."

He sniffs it and raises his eyebrows. "This is gonna be the one that tastes like alcohol fruit punch."

"I think it tastes like exactly what wine is. Tangy grape juice." I tell him and he chuckles as he puts the glass to his lips.

He takes a swig and rolls it on his tongue nodding. He swallows the liquid and nods as he licks his lips.

"Yeah. Tangy grape juice. What's next?"

"These ones are sherry wines." I slide two bottles over. He looks between them. "They're more expensive. One has a richer taste and the other is much lighter. I haven't tasted either one of these yet, hence the unopened bottles."

Tae gasps and puts his hand on his chest. "I get to be the first to crack open your expensive fermented grape juice? What an honor."

"Don't make fun of me." I open both bottles and let him taste them one by one. He chugs each glass and cringes.

"Okay, these are stronger. Or the buildup of alcohol is getting to me. This glass five, right?"

"Four."

"How many more are left?"

"Three. We're saving the sangria for last."

"Why?"

"Because sangrias smack you like a two ton truck." I grab the next bottle and he nods as he reads the labels of the bottles.

"Yeah, I'm starting to feel a little warm. Not hot in the chest the way liquor hits you but like a smooth warm."