|103|

|HOSEOK|

You know... I told myself I wouldn't cry. I said that I wouldn't get shaky. I even said that I'd keep it together all the way to the very end.

A load of bullshit, honestly.

With Namjoon, Seokjin, Lonzo and Adonis standing to the left of me, we look out to the people seated before us. Our friends and family are all here to celebrate the union of Jania and I.

I will never get over how crazy that is to say.

On the other side of the alter are Yuki, Tara, my mother and Taehyung. Jania has a total of two friends that are women. But that's all that she needs. They're all that she wants. It's just the three of them and she doesn't mind that at all.

At least she knows they've actually got her back.

The quiet music of the piano plays and Seokjin purses her lips trying not to snicker as Minjoon pokes his head into the room from the large double doors.

People look back as they hear them creak open, starting the beginning of the service. Minjoon looks at everyone looking at him and freezes at the start of the aisle. His eyes are wide and he looks like a deer in headlights.

His eyes dart around, looking for his parents. Yuki waves him on slowly and he looks to his father. Namjoon waves him on at normal speed and Minjoon smiles wide. He starts running down the aisle will the pillow of rings and Namjoon laughs.

"Wait, Minjoon, slow down." He cracks up and Seokjin turns away as he laughs. I pinch the bridge of my nose as I hear the bridesmaids laughing.

"Daddy!" Minjoon shouts as he starts tiptoeing down the aisle.

"Oh my god." Seokjin can't take it anymore and starts laughing.

"Stop laughing and come on." Yuki whisper yells as she smiles.

Minjoon giggles and jogs to the aisle as everyone laughs and takes pictures. He stands next to the officiator and smiles up at him.

"Hi!" He waves and the man smiles and waves back.

London pokes her head into the room next. She's in a yellow dress, holding the basket of flower petals in her hands. Her hair is in a little slick bun with a sunflower headband on.

"Where'd you get that?" I whisper to Seokjin.

"I don't know." He shrugs and whispers back. "My mother bought it."

"It's cute."

"Thanks."

"Mimi." London calls for Mina and holds her hand out. Mina crawls to her and to everybody's surprise, gets up on her own and grabs London's hand.

"Oh my god. Is she gonna walk?" I says as I stare at them.

"The whole time?" Namjoon digs into his pocket to take his phone out.

My eyes dart whip over to my father to see him, Seokjin's dad and Namjoon's dad all recording.

London walks slow with Mina down the aisle. Every couple feet, Mina almost topples over but her cousin catches her. London tosses flower petals out every now and then but is more focused on helping Mina.

Halfway down the aisle, Mina sighs dramatically and sits on her butt. London throws some flower petals and my daughter giggles as they float down around her. She picks one up and I swear to god, everybody in the room collectively gasps and tells her 'no' as she brings it to her mouth.

She twists her face up and looks at everybody before putting in her mouth anyway.

My mother snickers as she walks down the aisle to go pick her up.