|24|

|SEOKJIN|

I rock in the chair as London falls asleep. It's been a long week and even longer night. It took forever to get my daughter to calm down. Her mother was supposed to pick her up from her grandparents house.

She texted me an hour after she was supposed to be there saying that she couldn't make it. I asked her if whatever she was doing was really more important than our child and her response was that she's busy and 'London has two parents for a reason'.

I can't stand this woman. I tried with her. I really did. For the entirety of her pregnancy that I knew about, I was there. I doted on this woman. I forced myself to be around her. We were fine until London was born.

That's when every other argument started having Jania brought into it.

Jania needs to watch London. Jania needs to get over you. Jania needs to learn her place. Jania needs to grow up. She does three out of four of those things and now her mother and sister have a problem with it.

They don't have valid reasons. I do.

I put London in her crib at the sound of the front door opening. Paris walks into the house and up the stairs to her bedroom. I kiss London on the forehead before going to talk to her.

When I walk in, she looks irritated. "Can we talk for a second?"

"What about?" She says as she strips herself of her clothing.

"I'm thinking about moving out." She whips her head to look at me. "This situation is stressing me out."

"You can't leave me. We have London. What about the bills and the lease?"

"You'll still be on the lease, I'll pay my half of the rent for the remaining four months. We can split the time with London. She's my daughter. I'm still going to take of her and see her. I'm not abandoning my child."

"Where is this coming from? Why all of a sudden do you want to move out? A month after my sister gets her own apartment? Are you talking to her again?"

"We're not best friends again but we've talked about everything." I say and her eyes narrow.

"Do you talk to her? Or did you fuck her?"

It's an out of the blue question. Not one that I have to answer at all. I am not obligated to tell her anything involving Jania and I.

"Does it matter? You're sleeping with somebody else. This is getting annoying with the back and forth and your crying and complaining all the time. It isn't like I have not tried, Paris. I can't be the only one doing it."

Paris scoffs. "So you did have sex with her? You know that she's pregnant, right? That's what they argued about at my party. Because she drank Patron and her boyfriend cursed her out. My aunt told me they were arguing because she wanted to kill it and he told her no. She tried to call me out about my ex and she's fucking you."

"Yeah, I didn't come in here to argue about her. I just came to tell you that I might be moving out. I haven't decided yet but I'm giving you a heads up."

"You had sex with a pregnant woman." She states as she stares at me. I blink and give her a blank stare.

"How is her boyfriend going to feel about that?"

I walk out of her room to my own. Rolling my eyes at her bringing him up, I give her the most honest answer for the given scenario. "I could care less."

I close my door as she starts talking shit. I don't want to hear her voice anymore.

Opening Instagram, I go to Jania's page. She hasn't posted since their trip to NYC. I haven't seen her since that night.