|69|

|THIRD|
28 weeks, 2 days

"This table still needs its centerpiece of flowers and where are the cups for the refreshment table?" Tara asks as she walks through the room making sure that everything is in order.

Namjoon walks by with the floral centerpiece, the cups and their lids. "Sorry. The flowers were in with the table cloths so I thought we brought them all in already."

His father takes the cups and lids from him and walk to the table in the front of the room. He sets them down, arranging the table and setting it up the way Yuki has it labeled. It doesn't take very long at all.

"Mom, can you make sure that the temperature is set to where it needs to be before they bring the cake in?" Yuki asks her mother. "That's the thing that has to be done. They're outside and Hoseok is on his way  with Jania. Or should be, rather."

"I thought the cake was scheduled to be dropped off 20 minutes ago?" Her mother inquires.

"It was but they're late because their delivery guy quit this morning and they argued, while I was on the phone, about who was going to drop it off." Tara states with a clear attitude.

"Ugh. That's so unprofessional. I should have just made it myself." Namjoon's mother says as she takes pictures of the set up. "Everybody get outta my way really quick. I'm tryna get these shots."

"Miss Turner?" The receptionist to the building calls Tara.

"Yes?" She answers as glances to her. She's also texting Alonzo to bring his charger because her phone is on 30 percent and is not going to make it through the duration of the shower.

"The cake is here."

"Oh! Okay. Here I come."

"I got it." Namjoon pipes up. "You and Yuki make sure everything is together. Hoseok just texted me. Jania's crying about her dress but he's consoling her to get her out the door."

"Oh god. Does it not fit?"

"He said that it does so I don't know but she'll be here soon."

"Nobody can calm that woman down like Hobi can." Yuki states as she smooths the fabric of the tablecloth that the cake is going to be on.

"Jania, it's okay. Stop crying."

"Nooo." Jania whines as she looks as herself in the mirror. "I look so pregnant and she's getting so big and she's gonna be here soon. She's gonna be so little still, Hobi." She cries.

Hoseok cups her cheeks as he wipes them. Her fingers hold onto the sides of his jacket, keeping herself stable.

"She's gonna be little when she gets here but she's gonna be the most precious little girl we've ever known, Jah. We'll get to watch her grow and learn and all type of sh-, stuff." He corrects himself before he gets the word out all the way.

"The dress shows just how much both of you have grown. Look at you guys." He looks in the mirror in her room and his heart immediately swells. Jania looks over and stares.

Hoseok is wearing a short sleeved black t shirt under a black Chanel jacket with pink outlining the edges. His t shirt is loosely tucked into his black slacks with a pair of black Chanel sneakers. The pink in his jacket is a bit darker than the pink of her dress but that's not what she's paying attention to. It's not what either of them are looking at.

Jania's stomach is against Hoseok's as she faces him. His right hand is on her baby bump while the left rests on her hip. He swallows thickly as he feels the tiny thumps against him.