|71|

|THIRD|
30 weeks, 2 days

The sound of a baby yelling along to the Elmo's World theme song can be heard in the Anderson home at ten o'clock in the morning. A drooling London yells and bangs her teething ring against her blocks as she looks at the TV.

Mr. Anderson looks at her from the kitchen as he cuts up her pancakes into bite sized pieces. He's had her for the last two days. Seokjin was extremely busy so he took his granddaughter off of his hands.

It wasn't a problem at all for him. In fact, he's been having the most fun that he's had in quite a while.

"Come on, baby girl. Come eat eat."

At the sound of the words 'eat eat', London looks back at her grandfather. He holds up the plate of pancakes and she drops the teething ring to put her hands flat on the ground to help herself stand up.

She walks to the dining room and Mr. Anderson smiles as he picks her up. "Good job." He holds his hand out for a high five and she looks at it then him.

"We'll work on that later." He turns around is startled by the presence of his wife. He puts his hand on his chest and exhales. "I didn't hear you come down."

"Yeah. That's how it's supposed to be in the mornings. Quiet." She starts and Mr. Anderson rolls his eyes hearing her attitude as he puts London in her high chair.

"You just letting her up and bang on stuff like the other people's sleep in this house don't matter." Theresa snaps.

Mr. Anderson inhales snd sighs. "Well, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I got to talk to you anyway so-."

"Talk to me about what?" Theresa asks as she crosses her robe and her arms and walks into the kitchen.

"I went downtown last week and filed for divorce with my lawyer."

That stops Theresa in her tracks. She turns back and looks at her husband as if he's got three heads. He said it so casually that she has to process what exactly was said.

"Excuse me?"

David makes a funny face at London as he feeds her a pancake with a fork. She opens her mouth and squeals once she's got it.

"I filed for-."

"I heard you. Don't get smart. No you're not. I'm not hearing this nonsense again. This the fourth time you done threatened a damn divorce. Whatever, David. You just looking for attention." Theresa says as she starts making herself a cup of coffee.

"I already did it. That's why I'm telling you. It's not a threat, it's done. It's been four days so you'll be getting served soon but I'm telling you because you're going to have to move out."

Theresa, again, stops moving and looks back at him from the kitchen counter. She looks him up and down as he continues to make faces with London and feed her. She's banging her hands on the ugh chair table, excited to keep eating and amused by her grandfather.

"Where the hell is this coming from? Everything was fine. We were doing just great." She says as her mind scrambled for answers. "You ain't brought this up since Jania was 16, 17. You just getting old and senile. You don't know what the hell you talking about." She dismisses the conversation but he doesn't.

"I'm serious. Why do you think it's the fifth time. I don't want to be with you anymore, Theresa. I haven't since before Jania was even born and you know this. Both the girls are moved out of the house with families of their own now. There's no reason to pretend like we each other anymore."

Or that I like you, rather. Whichever.

"So you made me keep a baby for nothing?"

David almost falters in his gleeful expression to London. He's keeping up the happy mood for her as she munches down on her pancakes. She's smiling and drooling with sticky fingers from the syrup but she's happy.