|90|

|HOSEOK|

I love this city... I always have. I always will. They put me on, they helped give me the opportunities that have propelled my business. They've supported me to the point where I'm doing business out of state. Taking trips and shipping out as well.

I wouldn't be here without the combination of my crazy hard work and their support.

But sometimes... damn, I can't fucking stand it here.

Well, let me rephrase. I love this city. I just can't stand some of the people in it. Like Jania's mother? Hate her. Leah? Hate. Her. Sammie, Tiffany? Absolutely despise them. Every man in Jania's comments like she didn't just have my baby and I'm not pinned under all of her pictures... cannot fucking stand them either.

Like... the pictures of my daughter? Why are you trying to hit on my woman under those? This ain't even about her right now. Can they at least have some damn decency to be thirsty under a picture that doesn't include our child?

And I can't be mad at Jania because she doesn't pay attention to half of it anyway. She doesn't even see most of it because she doesn't really look. She knows it's there but she doesn't care. I wouldn't be mad either way because I mean, what can she really do about it?

She can't help that she's attractive nor can she help that men act like they've been stranded in the desert for days on end in her comments. Ironically, those same men are the ones that had something to say about her being pregnant in the first place.

They were some of the ones making comments that she wouldn't look the same after, that she wouldn't still look good. Joke's on them, I feel like I'm mentally cursing more men out than ever.

Because do they not see me standing here? I'm literally right next to her. She's holding our daughter. And Mina actually looks like me today. Are they blind?

"Hobi, she has shoes to match these, right?" Jania asks, pulling a pink and yellow Nike one piece from the rack.

"Probably." I respond as I side eye our surroundings. "If not, I'll just make her some."

"You okay?" She tilts her head at me.

I look down at her as she pats Mina's butt. She's strapped to her mother's chest, dozing off a little with her head on her boobs. I'm jealous.

"Yeah. I'm just ready to get out of here." I scratch my head and push my hair back.

"What's wrong?" She looks me up and down, concerned and trying to find the problem. She looks around and then back to me.

"They keep staring at you like I'm not standing right here. It's pissing me off."

Jania pokes her lips and narrows an eye at me. I roll mine knowing she's about to say some shit like I'm playing.

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes, Jania."

Do I have an attitude? Yes. Is it directed at her? No. Just in general.

"Don't be mad." She turns and keeps looking through the racks.

She grabs my hand and puts it on her waist. I pull her back into me a little bit and she rests there. I feel a little less on edge like this.