|95|

|HOSEOK|

"In the tattoo shop?" Adonis whisper yells on account of a distracted Mina.

"Yep. Punched her into a corner then put her ass right on her back."

"And y'all just went on about y'all day like normal?"

"Mhm." I puff my vape. "My homeboy own the shop so he was just pissed that Leah showed up acting a ass. He banned her from coming back. Immediate cop call if she show up. Even in the parking lot."

"Damn." He shakes his head as he stares at the TV.

It was a good work day for us and I haven't hung with and Lonzo in a few weeks so I decided to just swing by after I picked Mina up.

Jania is at work until 11 so her father had Mina. They went out to the park because he had London as well. Mina had her little pink bucket hat on and was matching outfits with her cousin.

London was wearing a white bucket hat to match their pink and white outfits. Pink dresses with white undie shorts underneath and white sandals with little butterflies on them. Seokjin had London's hair done in a little bun with pink bobos. He left out two twists in the front with barrettes on them.

One thing, I will say about that man... he's gonna learn what he need to to make sure that London is good and taken care of. He's also been getting tips from Jania and YouTube on how to take care of his daughter's hair.

"But you know what?" Adonis asks rhetorically. "After all that shit she did and said, she deserved that. Jania should've broke her fucking jaw."

"Oh I'm sure she thought about it. The way she was punching her, she could've. But Mina was there and Jania's really trying to clear her mind of all that toxic mess and drama. She just owed Leah an ass whooping. Her being at peace doesn't mean she won't check somebody if she needs to."

"Whoop that ass and then go meditate." Adonis says and starts laughing.

"We got to Yuki and Joon's house, she fed Mina and knocked right out after."

"Damn, she must've really fucked her shit up."

"She did. I don't think I've ever seen a fight so short but so damaging in my life. Jania was cocking her fist damn near all the way back every swing."

Adonis blinks at the screen as he misses the shot on 2k and looks at me. "You make her sound like somebody I don't ever want to have beef with."

I shake my head and laugh. "You either getting punched in your mouth or your windows bust out. Your pick."

"Fuck outta here. You know how much my windows cost to replace?"

I deadpan and look at him. Come on now, Doni. Why would he even ask me that?

"Oh yeah." He cackles. "She got yo ass already."

"You and Lonzo gonna get tired of laughing at me."

"No we ain't. You acted a fool so she showed you what crazy really looked like. That's fair. More than fair."

I look at Mina as she tries to roll over. She gets to her side and gives up, laying there to catch her breath. She looks at me and spits her pacifier out onto the carpet.

"Why?"

She rubs her tongue against the roof of her mouth and I grab her diaper bag to make her a bottle. She rolls onto her back and kicks her feet excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah. I know. So pushy."

She coos and her big brown eyes watch as I dump the powder into the water. She squeals in frustration as if taking too long and I look at her.