|8|

|THIRD|

As promised, Jania gets her morning, night and 3 AM dick.

They spend the two days promoting at the clothing and store and everyone loves Hoseok. Jania tries to stay out of it and off to the side but as soon as people realize that they came together, she gets mixed into everything.

They clarify that they're not dating, just friends, and that opens new windows to the conversation. They both get hit on left and right. Hoseok gets the number of a girl he can't wait to see and Jania flirts and gets numbers as well.

Maybe she would follow up on them if Hobi wasn't about to ruin any shot of her walking comfortably.

They take pictures with the employees, Hoseok posts the pictures and the store does as well. He also posts them on his story. They decide to do a raffle for six pairs of sneakers that Hobi will customize and ship out.

That leads a lot of people to come in and buy tickets. Most of Houston knew that he was coming and had time to check out his work. So when he did finally arrive, they were ecstatic to get in the store to win the raffle or just to see him in person.

Their final day in Houston is their sightseeing. They find tourist attractions in the city and go to all of them, taking pictures. Jania asked a few of the people at the clothing store some places that they would recommend them to check out. They gave them food places and a couple hangout spots that they like.

Jania and Hoseok spent their time during the day going to each one. He rented a car that morning so they wouldn't rack up money Ubering everywhere. The pair document the trip on their Instagram stories causing mass panic in their city thinking Hoseok had moved.

He had to clarify that he didn't and laughed at how worried people were about it.

They get back to the hotel kind of early in the night so that there's still light outside. The sun is setting as Jania is stripped of her clothing. Hoseok rubs on her body as her silhouette leans in front of the window. They got a balcony room for this exact purpose.

Hoseok strips himself as he walks over to her. He kisses down her neck while his fingers move between her legs. She's wet already as he expected her to be. She's so easily turned on by him, like a faucet.

He hardens at the sight of his glistening fingers. "Bend over the couch. Let's watch the sun set." Too distracted by her and the beauty of the view, he can't think of anything else as he sheathes himself into her.

They both moan as he enters. Jania bounces herself off of his pelvis and he puts his hands on her waist just watching her. She always takes what she wants from him and he allows her to. She's not shy about it and that makes him feel good.

Women should not be shamed or ashamed about their sexual forwardness. He just so happens to be the recipient of said forwardness. He doesn't nor will he ever complain about it.

He takes his phone out and lets her know about the pictures. She tells him that she knows and doesn't care. This is their sightseeing. He snaps photos as her ass meets his pelvis. He takes some of the city outside with her arch in view.

He rubs at her spine as she cums and he gets a Live Photo of that as well. They're his favorite to look at when they get home. Her sounds are incredible.

When he's snapped what he wants, they readjust themselves as night falls. The top of Jania's chest is against the couch as Hoseok forces her arch to deepen. He makes sure his knees and her position is stable before grabbing onto her hips.

He puts the maximum amount of pressure on them as he drills into her. Everything about her draws him in. Her sounds, the strangled moans, whines. He can hear how wet she is, he can feel it. The grip on him is hypnotizing. He watches the city life of Houston as Jania meets him thrust for thrust.