|45|

|JANIA|
15 weeks, 6 days

Looking at myself in the mirror, it feels weird that I'm basically 16 weeks. Give it a day and I'll be officially four months pregnant.

My back has been bothering me a little here and there. My stomach has been feeling tight. Hoseok says it's because of the growth. Google also says it's because of the growth. At this rate, I don't even know why I fact check him anymore, he's right every time.

Then I have to remember that he's been through this not once but twice already.

Evil ass bitches. Ugh. That shit makes me so mad. How could they do that to him? What kind of entitled thinking are they on to believe that he should have stayed after they cheated on him and got pregnant?

If you're gonna be stupid, at least be tough enough to accept the consequences of your actions.

"Why are you frowning like that?" Hoseok walks in the room and flicks my lip. "Fix your face."

I lick my lips and he grabs my face to kiss me before stripping.

"How was work?" I ask as he takes his shirt off. He throws it into the hamper and takes his watch off.

"It was good. I really can't wait for this expansion. Doing all of this by myself is getting a little tough."

I sit on the bed and watch him unbutton his pants.

"I figured that. You've been coming home late." I rub my stomach and he looks up at me as he takes his jeans off.

"Yeah I'm not happy about that. I just be ready to get back here and love on you." He puts his hands on either side of me and I lean back, supporting myself with my hands.

"Mhm." I him playfully.

"I'm for real." He pecks my lips. "I miss you when I'm gone." Hoseok looks me in my eyes, unblinking as he speaks.

Hearing him say that makes me... happy. It gives me joy. Maybe it's because I miss him too. Maybe it's because I don't really want him to leave anymore. I don't like it when he goes.

"You do?"

"Mhm. I be wanting to come right back home. I don't even want to get out of the bed sometimes." He talks against my lips and I kiss him. He closes his eyes and I lean back onto the bed.

He's so soft with me, gentle as we kiss. I move back and he follows me up until my head lies against the pillows. He hovers over me and I push his bangs back.

"You're so beautiful, Jah. I'm lucky to have you." 

"Mhm. Yes, you are." I say and he smacks his teeth. We laugh about it and he rolls his eyes.

"You can't take me serious for 30 seconds." He lays down on the bed next to me.

"I can." I turn on my side and he does the same. He puts his hand on my stomach.

"So take me serious, then." Hoseok rubs my stomach and I pull him closer.

His brown eyes focus on me. His lips always look like they're in a small pout of some form. It's my favorite feature of his. Well, one of them. The other is his hands. Is it weird to be attracted to that? I don't care. I am. And his eyelashes. They're so thick and pretty. I hope our baby has them.

His lashes and the shape of his lips, I hope our baby has.

"You lookin at me like you want to kiss me or something." His voice draws me out of my thoughts. His thumb rubs my back soothingly.

"I do."

|THIRD|

Jania's admittance doesn't surprise Hoseok. He wants to kiss her too. He just enjoys teasing her.