|46|

|SEOKJIN|
16 weeks, 2 days

"Paris, where is London's bottle cleaner?"

I open the drawers and look through them. I know that it was in one of these. There were two. The other one isn't suctioned to the sink but there was an unopened one in the drawer.

This is why I should keep London with me. She has a doctor's appointment in 30 minutes and Paris and I are riding together to take her. I made sure that I was ready an hour ago to make it here on time just to find out that they're not ready. Well, that Paris isn't.

London's diaper is changed and she's dressed but she hasn't eaten yet. Paris is in the room getting dressed while our daughter cries. That's not even the problem. I can feed her.

The problem is that Paris didn't pay attention to the time and was just getting in the shower when I got here. I knew she was going to do this shit and that's exactly why I got here early. She never does anything on time. We've almost missed appointments entirely because of her.

"It's in the drawer. The one on the left." Paris responds.

"No it's not. I just looked through both of them."

"I bought brand new ones then. They're in the cabinet. I don't know where the bottle brush went."

I open the cabinet and grab a bottle to make London's food. Walking into the living room, she sees me coming and quiets down. I take her out of the swing and sit her on the carpet. She reaches for her bottle and I give it to her, allowing her to feed herself. She holds my hand as she holds her bottle in the other.

"I don't like how big you're getting, London. You're trying to walk and stuff. Can you slow down? Just a little?"

She looks at me as I talk, not understanding a thing I'm saying. Just blinking as she watches me.

"You want to come with dada today? After you get your shots, we can go home. I'll show you all the new toys I got for you."

"This is her home." Paris says as she walks up front, finally dressed.

"Then she has two. My house is also hers."

She rolls her eyes as I put London in her car seat. I strap her in and grab the handle as we walk outside. I unlock my car and get London into the back seat.

On the drive to the doctor's office, Paris ruins the peace and opens her mouth.

"I talked to my lawyer yesterday and he said that we don't need to go court if you're agreeing to take care of London."

"I already said that I was but go ahead and go to court. I want joint custody either way. You want to guarantee that I'll take care of her like I haven't been doing so since she's been born. And I want to make sure that you don't act petty out of spite."

She scoffs and flips the visor down as she checks her makeup. "Because I don't want any other women around my daughter, that's a problem?"

"The problem is that you think that just because I'm leaving you, there must be another woman. There's not. I just don't want to be with you."

"And your mind magically changed when you and Jania start talking again. You think I'm stupid."

"Oh my god." Here she goes.