“Haha, if that’s the case, she really deserved it! She bumped into me herself. It’s karma! Both of you should just die already after causing so much trouble! She totally deserved it— Ah! Ah!”

Before Dari could finish her sentence, her collar was grabbed as furious fists pummeled her face!

Thud!

Thud!

Thud!

Consecutive violent punches landed on her as she screamed. However, Lisa had locked the door so that Dari’s secretary could not come in to help.

Furious, Lisa dragged Dari by the hair to the desk. She could not move as Lisa attacked her. Dari’s face was already swollen and she was bleeding from the corner of her mouth.

Pig-like squeals filled the whole office.

“Lisa, you witch! How dare you hit me!? I’m not going to let you get away with this! Ah!”

“I gave you chances to back off and you gave them up. I’m not afraid of losing anything, and I’m not afraid of death as well. Are you not afraid too? You guys forced me to do this!”

“Witch! That old witch Chitthip gave birth to a useless daughter whose man got snatched away! You two are just inferior to me and my daughter! Chitthip should just die already!”

“She won’t die before you!”

“Lalisa, you just assaulted me. I’m suing you! Witch!”

“Sue me then. We’ll settle everything in the past twenty years altogether. Let everyone see what kind of person the daughter of the Yoo family is, the current Mayoress!”

After a while, Dari’s secretary saw Lisa put her sunglasses back on and tugged on her creased sleeves as she walked out of the office.

There was no more sound from inside the office. As she tried to stop Lisa, Lisa just brushed her arm off and left smugly.

“CEO Yoo? CEO Yoo? Where are you?”

The secretary quickly rushed in to look for Dari. In the end, she found her in a terrible state under the desk.

Her beautiful face that had been done up in the morning had turned swollen. Her hair was messy and her former elegant self was nowhere to be seen!

As the secretary dragged her out, Dari spit out some blood. There was some white stuff mixed with the blood!

The secretary was shocked to find two teeth lying on the cold floor in the tiny pool of blood.

The secretary was shocked as her expression changed drastically. She quickly helped Dari up. “CEO Yoo? CEO Yoo? Are you alright?”

Dari felt pain all over her body as her secretary helped her sit down on the sofa.

The secretary handed her a tissue as she was groaning from the agony as she grabbed it. Tears were streaming down her face. “Lisa, you witch, just wait and see!”

Bang!

Suddenly, there was a loud noise of the door slamming shut. Dari’s face went taut for a moment as she quickly glanced over at the door. Then, she noticed Luna rushing in.

“Mother? What happened? I saw Lisa just storm off furiously!” Luna rushed inside as she asked.

She quickly went over and took a closer look when she heard Dari groaning. Upon seeing the terrible state of Dari, she was dumbfounded!

“Mother! What happened?” Luna shrieked as she hurried over. With a stern glance at the secretary, the latter quickly left the room.

Dari then started sobbing loudly as she hugged Luna. “It’s that witch, Lisa! She just attacked me right away! She must be here to avenge Chitthip. Luna, you have to take revenge for me! Is Chitthip dead? She’d better be dead so that your father won’t miss her ever again!”