1:74

“Mother, but I can’t let Hanbin and Luna break up either. I heard that Hanbin hasn’t gone back to the villa for the past few days! I’m worried. If it were not for Lisa that little slut, it wouldn’t have broken them up. What do we do?”

As Dari spoke, her eyes were filled with worry.

When Lisa was mentioned, Wenwen’s expression changed. Her gaze started to be unfathomable. Obviously, she did not forget the fact that Lisa and Jungkook’s marriage was real.

A mix of emotions surged in her heart, and she could not help but be concerned. In fact, she was still a little shocked. She pondered for a moment before saying wisely, “About Lisa’s matter, don’t do anything rash first. Avoid bringing trouble to yourself.”

“Mother, I got it. She’s now the phoenix. That slut Chitthip is probably still laughing at us. I really don’t know how she got so lucky!” As Dari spoke, an indescribable chilly light flickered in her eyes.

“Enough, stop talking like this. No matter what, she’s still from the family. When you go out the next time, don’t say such things that demean our family.” Wenwen shot her a look unhappily. Only then did Dari lower her head slightly.

“But, Mother, look at Lisa! She’s treating you as an outsider. She only called on Father and Marco. Clearly, she did it intentionally. How presumptuous! Many people will be talking behind your back if the word gets out!”

Wenwen’s expression inevitably turned hostile once again!

+

The warm sun was high up in the sky as its gentle rays shrouded the quiet Maple Residence in its holy glory. The cold ground was covered with long shadows.

At noon, Jungkook made lunch after he washed up. Lisa had requested for sliced chicken porridge for lunch. As he was cooking the porridge slowly, he took some time to clean up the forbidden places: the bedroom and the study room.

Inside the bedroom, Jungkook dragged open the thick curtains and pushed the glass windows open. Glittering sunlight streamed into the room as a strong wind breezed through. Then, there were some movements from under the blanket on the huge, comfortable bed.

Lisa sat up with her messy hair, rubbing her eyes and looking over to where the noises came from. She saw Jungkook watering the plants. “What time is it now? Why are you up so early?” Her voice sounded a little hoarse.

Jungkook turned around when he heard her voice. Seeing that she was sitting inside the blanket, his expression softened. “You’re up? It’s not early now. It’s almost 11 a.m. Go and wash up and then we can eat.”

He put the glass of water in his hand away as he grabbed the remote control and switched on the music player in the room. Soothing music started to play. It was a classic, “My Heart Will Go On”.

Lisa was in a jovial mood when she heard the song. She got out of bed and brushed her own hair, humming along to the tune as she walked towards the wardrobe. She then went into the bathroom after grabbing an outfit.

Jungkook had already cleaned the bedroom when she came out of the bathroom. He had even tidied up her messy wardrobe.

“Let’s head out earlier later. I want to fix my hair. Are you coming with me?” Lisa looked at her long hair in front of the dressing table while talking to him as he adjusted his tie.

She went over to him and took the tie, helping him to put it on. Although she was not the best person to do it, it was alright.

“Mmm, cut it shorter. It’s difficult for you to dry your hair after you’ve showered at night.” He ran his fingers through her hair as he looked downward, enjoying the unique scent on her.