0:54

“No, Sis! You’re Father’s daughter. You can never erase this relationship of yours. Who doesn’t want to have a happy family? Yueying’s problem isn’t solved yet. Father wanted you to come back and have a talk. Mother even went to Seoul National University yesterday to have a word with your mother…” Luna shook her head and explained.

Lisa’s body tensed up and her eyes seemed morose. “You guys went to university to look for Mother? What for? What else do you guys want to take from her? She’s been silent for so many years all because she wants a peaceful quiet life, and you guys still won’t let go of her?”

Lisa’s hands clenched the folder tightly, her fingernails turning white from the pressure. She stared at Luna as several flashbacks appeared in her mind. Her eyes darkened as she put on a bitter smile. “I understand now! It’s about the 20% shares my mother has in Yueying, isn’t it?”

Back then, when Chitthip had divorced Marco, he had transferred 20% of shares in Yueying over to her. Marco had signed his name on the document before she left, so the 20% of shares would belong to Chitthip the moment she signed the document.

However, Chitthip was a prideful woman. She took the document but did not sign it right away. Nevertheless, the document was still legally recognized and there were records at the administrative office. Chitthip had to let them go willingly, otherwise…

Lisa took a deep breath. She scoffed and then asked in a bitter tone, “Does Father know about this? Is it Father who wants the 20% shares back, or is it someone else’s idea?”

Luna looked downwards uneasily under Lisa’s sharp glare.

“You can choose to not answer me. I’ll ask Father myself if it was his idea to do so!”

She then took out her phone and was about to call Marco. However, Luna grabbed her shoulder and stopped her!

“Sis, it’s not Father’s idea, it’s Grandmother and…” Luna tried to explain.

“It’s her and your mother’s idea?” Lisa looked at Luna threateningly, her voice sounding determined!

“No, it’s not my mother. It’s me. It’s my idea. Yueying’s shares are falling…”

“Are you sure it’s your idea?” Before Luna could finish her sentence, Lisa asked.

“Yes! It’s my idea, not my mother’s…”

Thud!

“Ah!!!”

As Luna was still talking, Lisa slammed the table and stood up. She grabbed the cup of coffee in front of Luna and splashed it all over her face. Tossing the cup aside, she turned around and stormed off with the folder.

As if she did not hear Luna’s shocked cry, her slender figure swiftly vanished outside.

Luna freaked out and grabbed some tissue papers on the table to wipe the coffee off her face. The brown liquid had dripped down through her blonde hair. Her makeup was smeared and her white outfit was stained with coffee everywhere. She looked absolutely miserable.

Fortunately, the coffee was not too hot. If not…

She sobbed as she was cleaning herself up. Putting an arm on the table to support herself with the other covering her nose and mouth, her hand on the table clenched into a fist. She stared at the cup that was tossed aside and tears filled her eyes.

After calming herself down, she looked outside the window and saw Lisa's back.

Lisa walked past the street and went towards the parking lot but just as she reached her car, a luxurious Rolls Royce was parked in front of it.