0:28

Luna's surprised voice entered her ear. Before she could react, Luna had already walked swiftly right up to her. Her sweet-tempered voice was filled with concern. "How's your injury? We really didn't mean that, Sis. You're just being too serious. That day..."

"Lisa! It's you!"

Before Luna could finish, Harin had rushed right up and tugged Luna behind her as if afraid that Lisa would hurt her. "Luna, how many times have I told you that you should stop being so nice to a cold person? Did you forget that it was she who pushed you until you sprained your leg? Don't forget the pain just because the scars are gone!"

"No, Harin, my sister didn't do it on purpose. She's still hurt. I won't allow you to talk about her like this! Do you hear me!?" When Luna saw this, she frowned and quickly explained to Lisa, "Sis, don't blame Harin. She's just frankly worried about me. I know that you didn't do it on purpose. How are you now? The other day, when I saw you leaving wounded, we were all very worried about you. Grandmother even sent people out to look for you, but we couldn't find you anywhere..."

Before she could even finish, the phone in Lisa's pocket suddenly rang. Lisa looked down nonchalantly and took out her phone. When she saw who was calling, she answered the call.

"Hello, Lili? It's me!"

Chaeyoung's sweet yet worried voice came through the phone the moment the call connected. "Where have you been in the past two days? I called you and no one picked up. I went to your company to look for you and they told me you're on leave. What's happened? Where are you now?"

A whole bunch of questions was fired at her. Lisa could imagine that Chaeyoung was probably very frustrated.

"I'm alright. I've just not been feeling very well, so I'm taking a few days off. Don't worry about me. Didn't you already go back to work? Why did you go to my company to look for me?"

Lisa wanted to walk away from her spot, yet Luna was holding onto her sleeve and preventing her from escaping. Harin felt sorry to see the dejected expression on Luna's face and she glared at Lisa coldly.

Chaeyoung was concerned about her, she finally asked after a short silence, "I was supposed to go back two days ago, but I was worried about you... So, was everything alright at West Park the other day?"

Lisa glanced at Luna who was beside her. After some thought, she then said, "Chaeng, I have something to deal with right now and I'll talk to you later. I have something to tell you too."

She hung up before Chaeyoung could reply. Then, she glared at Luna icily and said, "If you don't want things to turn out like the last time, then let go of me."

Luna's face turned pale as the cold voice struck her. Her whole body froze and she met Lisa's icy gaze, trembling a little before letting go of her hand. She then mumbled, "S-sorry... Please don't be angry... I'm just... I'm just..."

"Luna, don't always use such a soft tone when talking to her. She doesn't deserve it! Don't be so considerate about her personality. You've done enough throughout all these years! You and my cousin love each other, and she's the one bothering the both of you. Moreover, it was never mentioned that she had to be part of the marriage proposal. You're also a daughter of the Bruschweiler family!"

Harin could not stand it anymore. She dragged Luna and stepped forward herself, glaring at Lisa angrily.

"Stop it, Harin. I want to solve my problems myself. I don't want you guys to always do it for me. Besides, it's my fault after all. I have my own opinions, so can you please leave this to me?"

Luna took a deep breath and pushed Harin back, her little face filled with determination. "I don't want it to be like this every time. In the end, it makes things worse, Harin!"