0:97

She did not respond to him again and just looked ahead silently, speeding the car steadily.

Just as she sat down inside her office, her assistant, Yeri, came in with several documents.

"Director Manoban, these two documents need your signature." Yeri opened the documents and put them before Lisa.

Lisa took them and looked through it. After that, she swiftly signed her name at the corner. When she handed them back, she said, "Yeri, please get me some stationery and toys like the last time I asked you to. Send it to me here tomorrow at noon."

Yeri nodded. She had been with Lisa for a long while after all, and she understood what she meant. She must be visiting the orphanage up in the north...

"Noted, Director. I'll get it done later. It'll be here quickly!"

Assistant Yeri put on a smile as she closed the documents. Then, she asked out of concern when she saw Lisa did not seem well, "Director Manoban, what's wrong? You don't look very well!"

Lisa suddenly stiffened.

After her business with Jungkook till midnight, she still had to wake up early for work today, so she kind of felt exhausted as she thought about those unhappy moments.

"I'm fine," Lisa replied indifferently.

"Director, you don't look very well. Remember to take a break if you're tired. You must be exhausted working for the opening ceremony of Imperial Sky Entertainment City. By the way, Director, did you see the papers? The female star, Luna, is being discussed right now because of her pouring wine onto you that night. It's all over Naver! Many of our staff followed Luna's Instagram to get updates on the news. It seems that she hired many keyboard warriors to defend her and push the blame onto you! Fortunately, people weren't sure if you're the one that's in conflict with Luna... However, her fans seem to be pretty aggressive..."

Yeri was suddenly reminded of this matter, so she reported it to Lisa.

She had found out about what happened after reading the entertainment magazines yesterday. Initially, she thought that things would just die out after several days like usual. However, the matter snowballed into a much bigger issue and caused a big fuss on Naver. Someone even posted the close-up photo there and it was gaining a lot of attention.

Lisa frowned when she heard Yeri's words. A cold light flashed through her eyes and she went silent for a moment before asking, "How do you guys know that she did it on purpose?"

Yeri laughed. "It's so obvious in the close-up photo! We aren't blind. If it were not for your quick reaction, your dress would've been ruined but, Director Manoban, you were really beautiful that night. Some of our colleagues took pictures of you and saved it as their phone wallpaper. You're really inspirational! Also, we know how your personality is... We'll all support you till the end. Now, no one knows that was you anyway..."

Lisa listened quietly as Yeri blabbered on. Soon, she apologetically stopped talking after realizing she had been talking non-stop.

"I'll get back to work then, Director. Whatever you asked me to do will be completed soon!" Yeri left the room then.

Lisa switched on her laptop after Yeri left and logged onto Naver...

After looking through her work for a while, her frown grew deeper. Following a moment of hesitation, she grabbed her phone and gave Jungkook a call.

Jungkook was monitoring the share market when he received Lisa's call.

"What's up?" His calm voice reached her ears.