1:77

Lisa glanced over at Luna quickly. As she expected, her hand was smashed against the wall, and the impact was so strong that it seemed like her arm was dislocated. Her wrist area was swollen and bruised.

Her expression was twisted in pain and her face was pale. She slowly sat down as she leaned against the wall while screaming in agony. Lisa started to be alert when she saw Luna clutching her belly.

A lightning-fast gleam went past Lisa’s eyes. She had gone through this many times before, and she could hear the sound of footsteps from outside.

She leaned against the window behind her and desperately gripped her belly as she lowered her head and moaned, “It hurts…”

Suddenly, Luna looked at her in horror!

At this very moment, the footsteps arrived at the room.

“What happened?”

It was Dari’s voice!

Dari started to fret when she saw Luna on the floor, and then she saw Lisa.

“What’s wrong? What happened?”

Jeongjae and the others came over right after Dari did.

Luna turned to the door to see Dari and the others including Jungkook and Hanbin, coming in. Her eyes flashed as she glared at Lisa.

“Lisa!” Before Luna could react, a tall figure crossed past her.

Lisa still had her head lowered. Her face seemed pale and she was frowning as if she was enduring a great deal amount of pain as she held her belly. She took several deep breaths when she saw Jungkook, and her voice was trembling slightly. “My… My stomach… is very painful… Luna showed me these photos and warned me that she will show these to you… Remember we bumped into CEO Kim by the South River the last time? She sent people to tail us… She said she was going to destroy me…”

Lisa was gulping deep breaths and seemed to be suffering badly as she looked at the photos scattered everywhere on the floor.

Jungkook held her as he looked around the floor and saw all the photos of Lisa and Hanbin. He remembered the day they bumped into Hanbin near the South River.

His quiet eyes darkened and he seemed hopeless.

He turned his head towards Luna. His icy eyes freaked her out a little. She started trembling and even her voice trembled due to his powerful presence there.

“N-no… She framed me… She framed me. My hand… She did this to me and my child…”

Jungkook averted his gaze away from her. He grabbed Lisa in his arms as he frowned and his voice sounded concerned. “It’s alright. Let’s head to the hospital now.”

Hanbin and the others arrived in time. They looked at Lisa in Jungkook’s arms, then at Luna, and finally at the photos on the floor.

“Hanbin, it hurts… She framed me! My hand… My child… My belly hurts very much! Lisa framed me! You guys have to believe me!” Luna was shedding tears as she looked at Hanbin with her pair of pitiful eyes.

However, Luna's words were not convincing at all. The scratch marks on the back of Lisa’s hand were really obvious.

Jungkook glanced at Hanbin, his eyes turning sharp when he looked at Luna as if he could see right through her. His voice was so stern that even Hanbin could feel the pressure. “Please use your brain before trying to frame someone the next time. You’re a pregnant lady, but you’re wearing high heels over ten centimeters. Are you sure you care about your child? Or did you plan this from the start?”