1:61

“Grandmother, calm down. The doctor says you can’t get too emotional. Be careful with your health. Let’s just hear what Grandfather has to say about what actually happened.” Luna frowned and held Deng Wenwen. When she saw that her grandmother was on the verge of losing control, she felt worried.

“So what if we told you? Should I let you go and stir trouble? Because of Yueying’s matters, you and Lisa have been at conflict with each other. You yourself know to what extent! Would you only be happy if you messed everything up?” Oscar burst out as he looked at the shattered mess on the ground. His expression darkened.

“Are you blaming me now? Oscar, you’d better watch your conscience. I do all of this for the family! Otherwise, would you just watch helplessly as Yueying collapses? Now, Yueying is in an unstable position. The 20% shares Chitthip is holding is like a time bomb. Lisa now even controls 70% of the shares. If she sells all of these shares, Yueying might just collapse immediately!”

Deng Wenwen’s aged face sank as she turned her furious eyes to Oscar. “Now, it’s just perfect. You’re turning around to blame me, aren’t you? Recently, I’ve been worried over so many things, yet have you said anything? Oscar, ever since the day I married you, have I ever treated the family poorly? Now, you and Marco are going to do a bank run on me like this, aren’t you? Tell me! Tell me!”

The more Wenwen spoke, the angrier she got and the more she felt wronged. She flung the magazine in hand at Oscar as her breath started to quicken.

Oscar fended off the magazine she hurled at him. He narrowed his eyes at Wenwen as he spoke coldly, “I told you that since Yueying is the family’s property, what’s wrong with giving half to Lisa and the other half to Luna? It’s you lot who are making things so complicated, wanting to have it all for yourself, so what else can I say? Whoever wants to get the role of CEO can just do so with their own capabilities.”

“Half for each of them? You might as well just demolish it all! With Lisa’s conduct, do you think she can keep Yueying safe? Do you want to let the two sisters fight to their death? I told you Yueying is my life. Whoever wants to touch it will have to do so over my dead body!”

“Huh, that’s your problem then! When you made me hand the shares over, you should’ve thought about this outcome. In fact, now Lisa doesn’t care for your Yueying. She…”

Oscar suddenly thought of Boonlong.

“I hope that you lot will behave. Avoid the painful consequences that you’ll have to suffer yourselves in the end. Don’t be a joke. Stop causing trouble and let the family have some peaceful days. You won’t get anything good out of offending the Jeon family, including the Yoos!”

When Oscar said this, he could not help but feel worn out. Then, he turned to walk upstairs.

The conversation stunned Dari and Luna. They exchanged glances at each other as their eyes darkened. Oscar disappeared around the staircase and there was an odd atmosphere in the air.

“Grandmother, are you okay?” Luna asked as she noticed Wenwen seeming unwell.

Wenwen’s breathing hastened. She stared at the staircase without saying anything and her face looked terrible. Luna was startled by her reaction.

“Get her the medicine!” Dari responded quickly.

Luna heard her and quickly grabbed the medicine while Dari poured a glass of water for Wenwen to swallow her medicine.

They helped Wenwen to sit on the sofa, and she recovered after some time.

“Mother, are you feeling better now?” Dari comforted her, “Father hasn’t really been in a good mood these past few days. You don’t have to take what he said personally. Lisa really stepped over her boundaries this time. Not only did she hide it from us, but she didn’t even tell you about it. How disrespectful and cold! Even if Luna… Well, she shouldn’t have done that anyway…”