0:99

After walking for some time, she suddenly sighed, "Your father and I must be a failure to you, but if I had a choice again, I would definitely still have married your father and given birth to you whether or not things still end up the same today."

Lisa was shocked at her words. Her face turned pale and she tried to think but could not come up with a reply.

The mother-daughter pair just kept quiet as they walked through the corridor. The cold wind kept delivering the fragrance of the flowers to them while some remains of pink petals danced around. Lisa's long hair rose up slightly as her clothes fluttered around her. It seemed unreal...

It was already 2 p.m. when they arrived back in the living room.

After an hour of chatting with Boonlong, Jungkook was short on time to leave. He got ready to go when he saw Lisa return, and Boonlong sent them off with a big smile.

Outside the Manoban Residence, the chauffeur Chan had arranged was already waiting outside.

Lisa handed the briefcase to him as her voice brushed against his ears. "Come home earlier after you're done. I'll go back with Grandmother after shopping."

He nodded and ran his fingers through her slightly messy hair before walking towards the car.

Lisa watched the car until it disappeared at the end of the road. Just as she was about to get into her car, the phone inside her pocket started ringing.

It was Boram calling. She was urging Lisa to go over soon, so Lisa gave her a brief reply before hanging up and rushing over.

Boram was sitting on a long bench beside the public square waiting when Lisa arrived at the New Era Plaza. What surprised Lisa was that Joonwoo had come over as well.

"Grandfather, Grandmother! Have you guys been waiting for a long time?" Lisa called out to the old couple who were chatting to each other as she went over to them.

The old couple stopped talking and looked towards the direction of the voice calling out to them. When they saw Lisa's face flushed from rushing over, Boram and Joonwoo traded glances and laughed. "Not really. Have you had lunch?"

Lisa nodded. "I went back to the Manoban Residence with Jungkook. My mother made lunch for us."

"Then, what about Gguk-ah? Where is he?" Boram looked around but Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

"He said he needs to be at the council office and he'll head straight back to the Jeon Residence at night. Where do you two want to walk around?" Lisa handed Joonwoo his walking cane as she asked.

Joonwoo took the cane from her with a smile. "I've never really had the time to visit after this place started running. I heard from your grandmother that this place is doing well, so I decided to tag along to take a look."

"I'm pretty sure he saw President Elder Wang looking pretty suave in a Tang suit several days ago and wanted one himself, so he came along to shop today. Just how old are you already? Still not changing that side of you! Yet you try to make yourself sound cool!" Boram rolled her eyes at Joonwoo and grabbed Lisa's hand as she mocked him.

Joonwoo was unhappy when his wife made fun of him. "Aren't you too? Didn't you think about getting some custom-made hanboks well? Lisa, your grandmother's mind is going dull. She's even going to sign up for a Latin dance class later. Trying to flirt around even at such an old age! Do you know that at Elder Byun's birthday banquet, they were both dancing so happily? He was your grandma's comrade from last time and he wrote a disgusting love letter to her before. I can still remember it now!"

Joonwoo was suddenly triggered and ignored Boram's clouded expression as he recited the content of the love letter from his memory.

"You're the wind that passes through flowers like the sunset of that spring evening, bringing along the elegant fragrance, gently moving through my metal gun. Oh my lady, you're..."