1:30

Dari took her phone out and dialed West Park swiftly.

On the other side of the bed, the silent Secretary Wang frowned slightly.

Things just got more troublesome now!

Did CEO Kim want to annul the marriage?

They had a child now. How could it be done? With the relationship between the Bruschweilers and the Kims, it was already difficult to annul the marriage contract in the first place. Now with this child in the equation, not only was it nearly impossible to void the marriage contract, but they might even be forced to get married immediately!

After some thought, Secretary Wang told Dari, "Mrs. Bruschweiler, I'll work on the hospitalization procedure!"

Dari nodded with a smile. "Sure! Thank you, Secretary Wang!"

Secretary Wang nodded with a heavy expression. He took his phone out and called Hanbin the moment he stepped out of the room.

"CEO Kim, I have two items to report to you." Secretary Wang's slightly uneasy tone reached Hanbin's ears.

On the balcony of the hotel room, Hanbin was leaning on the fence and gazing at the gloomy sky as he answered, "What is it?"

"Just now, when I delivered the document, I saw the photos of you and Ms. Lisa in Ms. Luna's room. They look like candid photos that were secretly taken! Ms. Luna's emotions were really unstable and she fell unconscious just now, so I sent her to the hospital. The results came out and the doctor said that Ms. Luna is…"

Secretary Wang took a solemn pause at this point.

"She's what?" Hanbin's face was expressionless as he asked coldly.

Secretary Wang took a deep breath before he replied quietly, "The doctor said that Ms. Luna has already been pregnant for a month. She needs to be hospitalized for a few days due to her frail body and unstable emotions…"

Pregnant!

He was stunned when he heard this word. Instantly, he could not react at all!

How could Luna be pregnant?

At this time?

He remembered that she would take medication every time after they did it. She mentioned she would not consider a child for the next one to two years because of her acting career!

What's happening?

Hanbin clenched his fists, irritation blooming on his cold face.

"CEO Kim, what do we now? Mrs. Bruschweiler called CEO Deng and also the Han family. I'm sure your parents will come over very soon. You do realize that they were really looking forward to a grandchild, and with the relationship between the Kims and the Bruschweilers, they might still force you two to get married despite Ms. Luna's current circumstances…"

Hanbin had a headache after hearing Secretary Kim's update. He pinched the space between his eyebrows and went silent. After a while, he replied, "I got it. We'll talk about it again when I get back. Take care of things over there."

"Yes, CEO Kim!"

Hanbin hung up on the call, feeling irritated deep down. He was not sure if he should feel delighted or troubled!

+

It was near evening when Lisa returned to Maple Residence. Because they were going back to the Jeon Residence later, she went to a mall to get some vases after leaving Chaeyoung's place since Boram mentioned that she had broken a few at home.