1:92

Yuqi took it with a puzzled expression. She flipped through them, and after a while, she turned solemn too.

“Yoo Dari? This woman is a lunatic!” Yuqi cursed softly as concern colored her eyes. “With this, what about oppa and Sis-in-law?”

“I’ll survey the situation first,” said Lucas before making a call. The other person quickly picked up.

“Mark, find out more about the situation of the fashion show incident involving Mayor and Teacher Manoban, and immediately send me the address where Teacher Manoban is hospitalized. Hurry! Try your best to suppress the news!”

“Noted.” The person on the other end of the phone answered, then rushed to hang up.

“What do we do? This happened at such a pivotal time. I wonder how Teacher Manoban is right now. Sis-in-law must be very anxious.”

“Don’t be worried first. We’ll see what Mark can find out,” Lucas consoled, then he turned to look at the newspaper beside him again. After a while, he sighed, “I’m afraid this time it’ll be a little more troublesome.”

“What’s wrong?”

Yuqi was obviously unclear about all these things. She only knew that Marco and Chitthip were Lisa’s parents. She felt that Chitthip’s identity was extraordinary. Having met her a few times, she quite liked her aura. The last time when she went to look for Gyungmi, she coincidentally saw her at the spa with Gyungmi.

“The grudges and grievances between the three of them aren’t simple. Things at the Bruschweiler family’s end is quite complicated too. You should know Luna, don’t you? This woman is rather complicated. She’s taken advantage of Missus many times. It was only recently that Master managed to suppress all of it. Dari is Luna’s mother. The mother and daughter… Sigh!”

Lucas suddenly did not know how to continue, so he could only groan.

Yuqi fell silent too. The two of them did not speak but after a few moments, Lucas' phone suddenly chimed with an address sent by Mark.

Mark took a look at it, then got up and turned to Yuqi. “I’m going out for a bit Stay at home and rest.”

“How are you going to go out like this?” Yuqi frowned and looked at Lucas.

“It’s fine. There are some things that I need to handle by myself to feel assured. I won’t rush into this. When I’ve understood the whole situation, I’ll let Master know,” said Lucas.

Jungkook probably had not found out about the news. Otherwise, he would have made a move by now.

Before Yuqi could answer, he made his way out.

+

The Bruschweiler family, including Luna and the rest, had also seen the news.

The phone had just rung when Luna immediately asked anxiously, “How is it? Did you find out anything?” The person who was calling was Hanbin’s assistant, Secretary Wang. Luna had ordered him to help find out about Chitthip’s condition.

“Mayor put a complete lockdown on the news. For now, I haven’t been able to find out about anything, but by the looks of it, it’s probably not very optimistic,” Secretary Wang reported.

“What about Hanbin? What did he say? Can he…?” Luna probed, yet before she could finish, Secretary Wang had already spoken, “Ms. Luna, CEO Kim didn’t say anything. Instead, he’d like to sign the divorce papers as soon as possible. Otherwise…”

“Let him tell me this himself.” When she heard the final words, Luna’s expression immediately turned cold and she just hung up.

She had just hung up when Wenwen immediately asked with concern from the side, “What is it? Nana?”