0:78

"Chae!"

At that moment, Jimin came up and helplessly held Chaeyoung who was still going on incessantly as he nodded at Jungkook. "Master Jeon."

"Jimin oppa, she's had too much. It's fine inside, but it's windy out here. She'll easily get a headache when it's windy. You'd better bring her home first." Lisa frowned and helped Jimin support Chaeyoung.

Jimin nodded rather helplessly. "Okay then. We'll go home now. Let's get together again another day."

"I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk! I don't need you to hold me!"

"Okay, be careful on the road!"

As he watched Jimin and Chaeyoung and move further away, Jungkook's handsome brows raised. He suddenly looked down at Lisa who was still gazing ahead. The light in his eyes flickered as he chuckled softly, "Sing with Wang Zi? Missus, aren't I your prince?"

When she heard him teasing her, Lisa then shot him a side glare. She pulled the passenger car door open. "Princes go with princesses. I, Lisa don't call myself a princess. Do you still think you're a prince? That person's name is coincidentally Wang Ziluo. Wang Zi for short. Drive, Mr. Jeon!"

By the time she said this, she had already gotten into the car.

Jungkook laughed and did not say a word. He fell silent for a moment before getting into the driver's seat and reaching over to help her buckle up. "Since you didn't have fun, next time, don't attend such gatherings so often. Then, you can avoid bringing home such a foul mood."

"Initially, I was a little unhappy, but... did you know that Hanbin was going to come over? Otherwise, why did you pay the bill in advance and embarrass him and Luna ?"

As she questioned him, she suddenly looked a little puzzled at him.

Jungkook paused, then smiled. "I thought it was just you and your two friends, and that I'd embarrass you by not going with you."

She could not help but be moved by this man's low-profile attention to detail. Lisa suddenly felt her heart warm, and she breathed in slightly. "Thank you, Jungkook."

"Next time don't let me hear those two words anymore, you're so unaware, if you really want to thank me, then bring out some more substantial thing..."

Before he could finish, her slim figure had already leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on his handsome face. A light fragrance entered his nostrils, but before he could take it all in, she was done.

Startled, he turned to look at her with a slight shock. When he saw that she was trying hard to hide the shyness on her beautiful face, he could not help but laugh, and a rare hint of doting and tenderness appeared in his eyes.

In this distracted moment, he actually felt that they were just like those young and inexperienced, naive couples. Nevertheless, he could deny that this actually felt pretty good.

This feeling was something he had never experienced in more than 20 years. It made him feel contented.

However, she performed so well, so he certainly would not let her suffer a loss. His hand reached out to cup her head. Then, he lowered his head to gently kiss her icy lips...

He did not go too deep and stopped at a brief taste. Otherwise, he was worried that he would not be able to hold himself back. The only who would suffer would be him.

"Let's go home." He breathed in, and then let go of her before starting the car.

The two of them naturally did not know that this scene had all been taken in by Hanbin who had dashed out.