0:98

Around noon, Lisa suddenly thought about going back to the Manoban Residence. She had promised Boram to meet at the New Era Plaza at 3 p.m., so there was still some time.

She sent Jungkook a message and told him she was going back to the Manoban Residence. Then, she went downstairs after packing her stuff up.

Unexpectedly, he was waiting for her beside the car when she went to the parking lot.

"Are you going back with me?" Lisa looked at him in apprehension as she took out the car keys from her bag and unlocked the car.

"I promised to go back with you after the New Year."

He then grabbed the car keys from her and slid into the driver's seat, smoothly and sleekly.

When she saw that he had already started the car, Lisa was startled for a moment. Then, she got in too.

"Are you still working in the afternoon then? Or are you going to accompany Grandmother and I to shop?" She peered down at his long fingers helping her to put the safety belt on as she asked.

"Later, Chan will come over to fetch me. I still have to make a trip to the city council in the afternoon, so I won't be with you guys," he softly answered before handing his phone to Lisa.

Lisa knowingly took his phone and switched it on. Indeed, the phone was going to be out of battery soon, so she found a cable from the storage drawer to charge it.

"Is it about the South River project?" Lisa asked as she leaned her head on her hand.

"No, it's about Car City. We're planning to import a batch of new cars, so we need to sign some documents. At the same time, I'll visit some friends. Bambam's Traffic Control Bureau is right there," he answered softly, then turned to see that her beautiful face looked faintly worn out. Her twinkling eyes were absent-minded too. Chuckling, he reached over to hold her by the shoulders, letting her lean on his shoulder. "Last night, we barely did much and already you're this tired. You need to train this body of yours more."

When he said this, it immediately provoked Lisa's cold glare. Subsequently, he clammed up, but the curve on his thin lips widened.

The car stopped steadily outside the Manoban residence. By then, Lisa was leaning on his shoulder and sleeping soundly until Jungkook had to wake her up. She woke up from her sleep in a daze. Although she had only slept for a short while, her spirits were much better now.

Before Lisa went home, she had called the Manoban residence, so when they entered, Chitthip and the rest had already prepared the dishes.

Seoul National University would only re-open after the fifteenth of the first month of the lunar year, so right now it was still a holiday and she was free.

Boonlong knew that the husband and wife were coming back, so he had obviously rushed home from work for the meal too.

"Mother, Chaeyoung and Jimin oppa are organizing their wedding at Imperial Sky Hotel on the fifteenth. Do you want to come? You and Uncle Su are good friends too. I'm sure Uncle Park will send you an invitation," asked Lisa as she stood up to serve Chitthip soup.

When she heard this, Chitthip hesitated for a moment, then she nodded. "Naturally, this is inevitable. Last year, when Chaeyoung went to school, she came over to my office to visit too. It is indeed lovely to see her and Jimin's relationship become a fruitful one."

Chitthip and Chaeyoung's parents were quite close. In fact, she also knew that Chaeyoung was her daughter, Lisa's best friend, so she adored her too.

"Then, we'll just come over to pick you up on that day. Grandpa, do you want to come along as well?"