1:65

Lisa frowned as she looked at Yuqi whose expression could not be fathomed. She then reached out to gently hold one of her fists that was clenched tightly underneath her sleeve. Subsequently, Yuqi took a deep breath and eased a little.

When Mingyu saw that Lisa did not reply, he was not angry. Instead, he grinned and asked again, “Did you like the flowers I sent?”

“Thank you, Master Kim, for the kind thought. The flowers were too low quality, so I just gave them to the janitor of our Planning Department. I told you that I only accept roses that are made of gold or embedded with diamonds. Didn’t you hear me right?” Lisa answered rather calmly.

“Who are you?! You’re so…”

When Lisa responded that way, the woman’s face instantly sank. She was about to say something more when Mingyu pulled her away and walked up to Lisa. He stared at Lisa through squinted eyes for a long time, then smiled demonically as he whispered into her ear, “I didn’t know you liked such tacky things. I like them too. Very well. I like that very much. If you’re friendlier to me, I’ll just forget about tonight. How about that?”

“I can get the bouncers to chase you two out. I can try if you don’t believe me." Lisa turned over slightly and said calmly.

“What a heartless woman! I came all the way here just to see you. I even dreamt of you every night! Why? Don’t you believe me?”

Lisa did not wait for Mingyu to finish. She just said, “Manager Liang, please see Master Kim out. I’ll send this lady’s dress over later on.”

“Why are you so…?”

The woman’s expression darkened. She wanted to curse her more when Lisa’s resounding voice came through. “Didn’t you hear me? Send them out.”

“Yes, Director Manoban!”

Manager Liang and the rest were then shocked. They realized that quite a lot of people had started to pay attention to the commotion, surrounding them. In turn, they quickly responded.

“Master Kim, this way!”

Manager Liang braced himself as he walked up and indicated for Mingyu to leave.

The smile on Mingyu’s face became wider, yet it looked rather sly. He lowered his body slightly and whispered into Lisa’s ear, “Are you just going to embarrass me like that? To be honest, this is the first time I’m being this patient with a woman. Why can’t you just see my sincerity?”

Lisa scoffed, turning away and not even bothering to take a look at him.

When he saw that Lisa did not respond, Mingyu rubbed his nose and laughed demonically. “Okay, today I brought a vase out and caused trouble. Don’t be angry. I won’t do this next time, but don’t you dare doubt my sincerity.”

Then, Mingyu straightened and faintly smiled toward a certain direction behind Lisa. Then, he abruptly turned and left.

When the woman saw Mingyu leave, she groaned and then followed the black-suited bodyguards.

When she saw Mingyu’s figure vanish at the end of the walkway, Yuqi turned to Lisa and asked softly, “Sis-in-law, do you know Mingyu?”

Lisa lowered her gaze as it turned sharp. “We have some grudges.”

Hearing this, Yuqi nodded gently, pushing her sunglasses that slid down slightly up and contemplated for a moment. Then, she said, “If that is so, Sis-in-law, I hope that you won’t get too close to someone like him. The Kim family goes deep… In fact, they have grievances with us Jeon family…”