0:94

Later, when Lisa went back to her office on the 51st floor, Yeri came in with a large pile of documents for her to sign.

"Director, it's lunchtime. Please go and have lunch," reminded Yeri as she left the documents on her table.

Lisa nodded. "Mmm, I'll go later. You can go first."

Yeri left the room and Lisa sat down in her chair to open her folder and start organizing her meeting notes. Lunch break ended at 2 p.m., so she was not really in a rush.

Usually, she would go to the office canteen at 12.30 p.m. for a quick meal, which left her an hour to rest and relax.

It took her half an hour to finish organizing the notes. Then, Lisa left her office and went to the canteen. Unexpectedly, she found Chan at the entrance.

"Director Manoban! Are you here for lunch too?" Chan greeted her with a smile."

Lisa nodded. Not seeing Jungkook with him, she asked, "Where is he?"

Naturally, Chan understood who she was referring to, so he replied, "Chairman Jeon said he's not hungry. He's in the office discussing the project with Lucas. Oh, right, Director Manoban, Chairman Jeon wants you to visit him later. Your USB is still with him."

Lisa then remembered that she had handed him a USB this morning. She nodded. "Mmm, got it."

She went to the counter and ordered two rice sets for takeaway and a pumpkin porridge for herself. Then, she left the canteen immediately.

Jungkook was discussing the details of Movie City with Lucas when they heard a knock on the door. He said briefly, "Come in."

The door opened swiftly. Lucas raised his head to see Lisa's slender figure. He called out to her in surprise, "Missus?"

Lucas' voice made the man's eyes avert away from his laptop screen as she went towards the coffee table and put the takeaway there.

"I met Chan at the canteen and found out that you guys are still busy. Have lunch first. I came here for the USB, so I'll copy the files for Lucas too," she spoke as she walked towards the office table. Lucas who was standing beside Jungkook moved away as she smiled at him by way of greeting.

"Where's my USB?" She looked at the man who was still staring at the screen.

Jungkook closed the window on the screen as he opened a drawer beside him and handed her the USB but his eyes were fixed on Lucas. "Your sister-in-law will copy some digital files for you later. If you have any more issues, go and ask Vice President Lee about it and he'll walk you through them. Take these documents and familiarize yourself with them first. It'll take quite some effort. Can you do it?"

Lucas nodded. "Don't worry, Master. I got it. I'll go back down first."

"I bought some rice for you too. Have it here before you go," Lisa said.

"Thank you, Missus. I'll just eat it downstairs."

Lucas smiled at her. Of course, he would not want to be the third wheel, so he picked up one of the rice boxes and left the office swiftly.

Lisa frowned as she saw Lucas vanish outside the door. After a while, she said, "I'll copy the stuff first."

She then inserted the USB into his computer and he was quick to help. "Which folder?"

"This one titled "ys". The password is XXXXXX. Take a look at them and then copy it into your computer. Then, give a copy of it to Lucas afterward."

He was soon finished with it and closed the window before handing back the USB drive to her. Just as she was about to take it, he suddenly grabbed her hand and she fell into his arms.