1:16

A girl beside Wang Ziluo looked a little shocked at Lisa. She vaguely remembered this girl was called Hye-eun or something. She had been the commissary in charge of studies for the class next door back then.

“Back then, for the entrance exam, you just did as usual. Usually, your grades were alright but you were unexpectedly amazing in the exams, and even got into that pretty good military academy. You must probably be a military officer, aren’t you?”

When Hye-eun finished, a voice of disdain came softly from behind. “Pfft, what military officer? Back then, she broke the rules in the military academy and was immediately ordered to be expelled. Don’t you guys know?”

Once this voice was heard, many people around were stunned. They looked a little shocked towards the source of the voice.

The person who had spoken was a girl beside Luna. Chaeyoung remembered that this girl was part of Luna’s little posse from back then!

She saw that the woman was currently looking at Lisa with contempt, while Luna who was beside her just frowned and pulled at the girl’s sleeve, softly whispering, “Nami, don’t talk nonsense!”

“What happened? Nami, what did you say earlier? What do you mean by breaking school rules and being ordered to be expelled? What happened? Wasn’t she doing well in the school?”

“Exactly, tell us what happened. I thought it was weird back then when she suddenly went abroad instead of studying at the military academy!”

“Exactly, but now she seems to be doing very well as a director at Glory World. It’s not a role just anyone can take on…”

Everyone had not been in much contact with Lisa, but they had always taken note of her. One reason was that of her extraordinarily good looks. Another was because her family background was considered pretty celebrated in school back then. Now, she was even the mayor’s daughter and sisters with the celebrity, Luna, so naturally, she received a lot of attention.

“Nami, what nonsense are you spewing? You watch what you say!”

When Chaeyoung heard her, she instantly frowned and looked worriedly at Lisa. She saw that Lisa’s cold and indifferent face had turned slightly pale while her eyes had swiftly dimmed too. Instantly anxious, she stared coldly at Nami to warn her.

“How am I spewing nonsense? Just ask her yourself. Ask her why she suddenly stopped studying at the great military academy, and why she suddenly went abroad. See how she’ll answer you guys!”

Nami gave Lisa a look, the corner of her lips curving with an insulting smile. Her eyes looked sharply at Lisa as if she was watching a show.

“Kim Nami! If you want to cause trouble, get out right now. Don’t babble crazy things. I know you don’t like me. Then, come for me! Why are you spewing nonsense about someone else?” Chaeyoung’s eyes darkened as she glared sharply at Nami. She really did not expect to let such people come in.

Look at Luna that slut’s fake manners. I’m sure that Nami was incited by her!

Nami had always been on bad terms with Chaeyoung. Back when they were in school, she liked to rat on her to the teacher and had always made life difficult for Chaeyoung. After Lisa dealt with her, she had always born hard feelings against Lisa. Since she became part of Luna’s little posse, she started to drive a wedge between Lisa and the other classmates.

“All of those who have come are guests, Chaeyoung. Your temper hasn’t changed much since school!” Nami sneered with disdain. “In fact, I was just telling the truth. How is that called spewing nonsense? Don’t you know better than anyone else? Lisa was expelled by the military academy because they were afraid of causing a huge ruckus. She couldn’t stay in Seoul, so she then accepted her family’s arrangement to go abroad!”