0:50

The sound of intense, foul-mouthed hollering was heard. In the meantime, up ahead, Lisa did an emergency brake and did half-turn on the steering wheel as she was about to hit the fence. Then, there was a piercing racket of the car tires screeching on the ground while the back of the car swept up soaring dust.

After that came the winding road with ups and downs. There were still quite a few race cars leading. The cars that were ditched behind had also started to go all out and pursue the Cayenne like angered beasts.

Two Hummers attacked her from both sides and cooperated with each other in an attempt to squash Lisa in the middle, stopping her dead!

It was not Lisa's first time joining such games. When she saw the Hummers that had been picking up speed from her rearview mirror, she instantly guessed their intention. Without caring that there was a precipitous slope ahead, she slammed on the accelerator and with a loud rumbling, she drifted. The entire car leaped, drifting and flying out as it crossed troughs at lightning speed. At a breakneck increase in speed, she drove towards the straight main street ahead.

When she saw the cars that had been ditched by her, there were vague sounds of people cursing out loud. Lisa’s beautiful face flashed with a rare grin.

When the car sped past the yellow line under the bridge ahead, Lisa then slowed down and parked the car by the roadside. When she subconsciously turned to look at the man beside her, she noticed that he was holding on to the handle above his head. His expression was calm as usual, yet astonishment was revealed in his eyes.

Greeting her gaze, he had also caught her smile that had not yet faded. Jungkook instantly chuckled softly, “You learn pretty quickly. Have you already found that feeling again so quickly?”

Lisa smiled cheerfully back at him. “I was originally not that bad, okay?”

Jungkook smiled and shook his head. When he saw her head of hair messily interweaving and cascading down her chest like dark clouds, he quietly turned to his side. His long, fair fingers weaved through her long, messy hair, helping her comb it smooth. This sudden touch was unexpected and it made Lisa look up. Her eyes collided with his silent deep eyes that seemed to hold a million stars…

Her gaze was clear and moving. The faint fragrance of her shampoo entered their noses with the bleak night breeze as he stared at her quietly for a long time. Seeing her bright, smiling little face, his handsome face revealed a tenderness too.

His large hand suddenly could not help but reach out and lightly touch her exquisite face. His thumb lightly brushed away her hair, and under Lisa’s indefinitely flickering gaze, his tall figure leaned in. Her cold hand that was on the steering wheel was now gently held by his warm and dry hand…

A quiet, manly fragrance that belonged exclusively to him entered her nostrils with the night breeze. When she felt him getting closer, the hand that she left by her side suddenly subconsciously tightened. In an instant, her starry eyes were already misty and dazzled…

He leaned over, planting a gentle and slightly warm kiss quietly on her forehead. His gentle movement seemed like he was comforting a most beloved angel.

When he saw that she had already closed her eyes, while gripping his shirt tightly with the fingertips turning slightly pale, he then could not help but chuckle softly. He moved back slightly and then lightly patted her head before laughing very perceptively, “I’m not a human-eating monster. What are you so nervous about?”

Lisa almost instantly opened her vaguely misty eyes. Her forehead still held the residue of his faint warmth as she subconsciously blurted out, “I’m not nervous!”