1:32

"Huh, I don't know what nonsense you're spewing. You ruined me. I haven't even settled this score with you! Today would be perfect!" Daejung gritted his teeth and looked at Lisa, his eyes filled with anger and hatred. He suddenly clenched his fists and was about to hit when —

Lisa quietly looked away as her hand holding onto the railing tightened. She scoffed. "Is that so? Then, let's settle it today!"

By that time, she already could not hold back and abruptly turned around to grab Daejung's collar. She was swifter than him, and in the next second a slap came forth!

Pa!

Before Daejung could react, a slap came and then he felt a sharp pain on his shin! The loud and clear sound broke the silence in the field and everything happened very quickly.

Daejung was stunned by the blow. When he finally reacted, he was furious."B*tch! How dare you attack me!?"

"Why wouldn't I? Back then, Luna wanted you to use the necklace to frame me, didn't she? And you even thought of coming onto me? With looks like yours, do you think that'd work?"

Lisa's face was cold as ice. Both her hands quickly pushed Daejung's shoulder down. She lifted her leg and viciously kicked him a few times angrily again. It hurt so much that Daejung could not help but cry out in pain.

"Who do you think you are? Forget that you're ugly, you're so dumb too, a whole man used by a woman, getting yourself a lifelong deformity, now you're just miserable, if I were a useless toad like you, I would've long ended my life, where do I find the dignity to be a man?"

Lisa kicked him viciously a few times before she pushed Daejung away. She looked down on him in disdain!

Daejung was immediately infuriated by her words. Propping himself up on the railing and looking at Lisa sinisterly, how could he hold back anymore? He pounced forward immediately and shouted, "You b*tch! I'm only like this because of you, you evil b*tch! It's your luck that I fancied you. Who do you think you are? If I knew that you were so hard to manage, I should've used the drugs and kill you then and there! Let the sexy pictures of you make headlines on all the media!"

"Is that so? You finally admit your dirty and disgusting motives!" Lisa evaded him and said coldly.

"I just fancied a little of your good looks. Huh, it's not like you haven't played around before, so why do you have to pretend? Hanbin's heart isn't with you. Given your little identity, are you a match for my cousin? Even an idiot wouldn't choose you. You're just like your father back then, so stupid that he gave up an instant boost in his career!"

Daejung's hands clenched into fists while his eyes were filled with viciousness and disdain.

"So, you don't plan to let go of this chance and want to help Luna ruin me? Back then, Luna successfully made Hanbin dislike me and look down on me. Why does she have to push me to the edge before she's happy?" The corner of Lisa's lips curled up slightly as she asked coldly.

"Huh, obviously it's to make sure you can never make a comeback! To make sure you'll never be able to enter the Lim family! That's the only way I'll really feel assured. I've told my cousin that's the only way you wouldn't be a threat to her!"

At this point, Daejung did not bother to hide anything. He was practically ruined after that incident anyway.

For a very long time after that, he experienced significant contempt and mockery, and this was all thanks to Lisa who stood before him. If it were not for her, he would not have been in this sorry state today!

Initially, he was not planning on letting go of Lisa, but Luna...

Under immense pressure, he could only endure all of this suffering by himself.