1:87

“Yeah, I think there was some emergency. Don’t worry. Lisa can’t accompany you, but there’s always me. My mother and the rest will be going over for a look too. Aunty, you like hanbok, don’t you? I heard that there’ll also be a hanbok show. If there’s any that you like, we’ll get it customized for you later on. Aunty, you maintain your figure so well, and you look young and beautiful. In fact, you look just like a young girl in her 20’s, unlike my mother! With her figure and charisma, she wouldn’t be able to pull it off even if she wanted to!”

Chaeyoung’s cheerful laughter infected Chitthip who could not help but giggle. “How am I a girl in my 20’s? Even my daughter’s close to 30!”

“No way, Lili's only 27 this year, she’s still young. Okay, Aunty, I won’t disturb you anymore. I’ll go over to fetch you on time tomorrow.”

Chaeyoung was a zealous young lady, and she was amusing too. Every time she went over with Lisa, the house would be lively, often helping Chitthip and Lisa whittle away the estrangement between them.

It would be good to go over for a look too. She could get Lisa a few outfits. Previously, because of the misunderstandings between them, she had not been able to help her daughter dress up, but now finally their relationship was turning for the better, it should not be too late to do so.

+

In Busan, the warm sunlight filled the entire city. When they woke up early in the morning, the sky was clear and blue whilst the air was particularly fresh. The breeze was gentle, so when they opened the windows partially, the curtains rustled mildly.

Jungkook was sitting leisurely on the recliner at the balcony, reading his book and sunbathing. Next to his hand was freshly steeped Pu Er tea with the fragrant scent of tea wafting in the air. It was slightly intoxicating.

Swoosh!

Suddenly, there was the sound of the curtains being pulled from behind. Light footsteps approached him. When he turned to look, he saw that she was wearing the white bathrobe and was walking out with hair that had not yet dried. There was still a large towel in her hand to dry it.

She had been exhausted when they returned last night and did not even bother with a shower. Before she took off his coat, she rubbed her eyes and was knocked out for the entire night. After a whole day out, her hair was messy and dirty as well, so this morning, she woke up early and freshened up properly.

“Are you done? Come over for breakfast.” A faint tenderness flashed on his handsome face. He pulled the chair beside him open before he poured her a cup of fragrant Pu Er.

She obeyed and walked over, sitting down beside him. She handed her towel to him and said, “How does it taste?”

Accepting the tea he handed, she carefully took a sip while he gently helped her towel dry her hair that was still damp.

“It’s pretty good. We can bring more home,” he answered softly.

“Mmm, then bring some home for the grandparents and our parents. Oh, right, Jungkook, I have a present for you.” Lisa suddenly remembered what she had secretly bought for him. With a mysterious smile, her bright eyes were as dazzling as the stars. As he watched her, Jungkook felt like he was looking at a sparkling black onyx. Everything made him want to recklessly have all of her.

“What present?” he asked in amusement and interest as he raised his brows, yet his hands did not stop tousling her hair.

She lowered her head and took a sip of tea before she got up and grinned mischievously. “Wait here!”

Then, she quickly went to one of the rooms. When she returned, there was already a gift box in her hands.

“Here, it’s for you. Open it up and see.”