1:66

Those words were enough for him. There was a moment that he hoped he could have met her much earlier. Then, he would not have had to feel so lonely all this while.

“Didn’t we talk about not saying those two words again?”

She smiled and poked his forehead playfully. “Don’t be unhappy, Mr. Jeon. You’re always the undefeatable god in my heart. You’re my faith…”

Her words turned his heart even softer. He felt comforted and touched.

It might be hard to believe, but he was not a person to feel easily touched, yet he had experienced this several times with her. Somehow, he discovered a lot of new emotions that were brought forth by her.

“Undefeatable god? Your faith, huh?” He repeated her words, yet his eyes never moved away from her pretty little face.

She nodded and looked at him seriously. “I hope that our life can be simpler and braver unlike my parents’. I told Qiqi not to let things wait too long and fight for the present, so I believe that being with you isn’t wrong.”

With just these words, it was more than enough for him to offer everything he had to treat her well. He should tell her that he would love her forever.

“Yes, it’s not wrong. I won’t let you feel that it’s wrong,” he mumbled quietly as he embraced her, and they stayed like that for quite some time.

He could not verbalize it, but at this moment, he felt sweetness rise inside. How he wished he could merge together with her!

After a while, she mumbled under him, “Jungkook, I’m finding it a little difficult to breathe.”

He swiftly came back to his senses and let go of her. He asked gently, “Did I hurt you?” He felt guilty when he saw her rubbing her arms.

She did not reply his question and said instead, “I said that you’re my god…”

Jungkook nodded. “I know, Missus.”

“And then?” Lisa raised her eyebrows as she looked at him intently.

Jungkook was startled as he looked at her in doubt. “Then, what?”

“Shouldn’t you say that I’m your goddess?” She stood straight up and looked at him with a pout, putting up a tough front.

“Huh? Is that how it works… Ah!”

“Are you saying it or not?”

“Yes! You’re my goddess! Goddess…”

“Hmph!”

“Missus, your strength has reached another level. Let’s not play this ever again.”

“Jungkook?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I ask you one last question?”

“Sure.”

“Is that woman prettier than me?” She was still feeling insecure.

“She has a very long way to go compared to you!” He replied almost instantly.

Lisa was finally at ease with his answer. After giving it some thought, “Jungkook, I have one last question. Is that woman your childhood friend?”

“I don’t have any young childhood friend. I have a super close friend though.”

He looked at her with a wicked smile on his face. “Who?”

Her face was strained as her eyes darkened. “You.”