1:26

Hanbin had just walked past her when Luna had already stood up quickly and was flustered as she hugged him tightly from behind. "I'm sorry... This is the last time! Please! This will be the last time, okay?"

Hanbin looked down at stared at her hands wrapped around his waist as he said coldly, "Last time? How many times have you said that it'd be the last? Luna, I'm tired of hearing these words. If you really do love me as you say, then sacrifice a little for me for once and let Yueying go for now. Leave the scandalous world. When the storm has calmed, then we'll make plans again."

"This will really be the last time. I'm begging you, Hanbin! After this time..." Luna sniffed in her voice that was raspy from the crying.

Yet, before she could finish, Hanbin had already coolly pulled her hands away and stormed off in huge strides. "There's no last time. This time, I insist. If you're willing to consider, then accept my arrangements. Otherwise, let's separate for a while to figure things out!" Hanbin concluded indifferently and then took a deep breath, feeling worn out. He did not care about Luna behind him anymore and walked up the stairs.

"Hanbin! Don't! Hanbin, listen to me! This will really be the last time! Don't do this to me, Hanbin!" Luna tearfully chased him, and she wanted to tug on Hanbin's hand, yet he just leaned to one side and evaded her. In turn, Luna missed him.

"I want to be alone for a while. I'll wait for your answer tomorrow. I'll tell Secretary Wang to book a flight for San Francisco tomorrow. However you choose, I will respect your decision."

"No, Hanbin, don't force me to choose. Please don't do this! Hanbin!"

No matter how Luna wept and screamed, Hanbin did not pay her any attention. His stiff figure vanished at the top of the stairs very quickly.

Luna cried until both her eyes swelled. She lifted a hand to cover her face as she watched Hanbin disappear, leaving behind an empty staircase. Some time had passed before she turned to leave in a daze.

However, just as she stepped out of Hanbin's villa, her red eyes suddenly flashed with a coldness. Her face was gloomy as the sky before a storm and she whipped her phone out to swiftly made a call.

On the other end, Hanbin had booked Luna a flight ticket at 9 a.m. the next day to San Francisco. When Secretary Wang delivered the San Francisco villa keys to West Park, he saw a huge group of reporters outside, so he entered from the back door.

Secretary Wang handed the keys to Luna as he said in a heavy tone, "Miss Luna, these are the keys to the villa in San Francisco that CEO Kim is handing to you. We've already prepared everything over there. CEO Kim would like you to stay there for a period of time until things subside here before you return. He has called Miss Shanshan, and she'll accompany you to go over tomorrow. Just treat it as a relaxing vacation! CEO Kim will send someone to fetch you tomorrow. He also told me to pass you a message that he hopes that you can think about him... If you can't let go of Yueying, he will help you out one last time for the sake of friendship, Miss Luna, but..."

Luna felt herself stiffen. Gaping stunned at the keys that Secretary Wang handed her, her face was exceptionally pale with mixed emotions. She did not reach out to take the keys for a long while.

When Secretary Wang saw her reaction, he breathed in and then put the keys onto the table beside Luna. "Miss Luna, actually, CEO Kim has been completely worn out mentally and physically over your issues recently. I really hope that you can consider it for his sake. It's not easy to have reached this stage. CEO Kim says he's very tired..."

"I'll go back now and I'll leave the keys here. I hope that I'll see you at the airport tomorrow morning at half-past 8 in the evening. Miss Shanshan and I will be waiting for you there!" Secretary Wang confirmed before turning to leave the room.