0:07

Lisa shook her head. "I'm fine. It's already very late and you must be tired. Let's go back earlier. I'll give you a ride."

"Lili..."

"Chaeyoung looked at Lisa's posterior as she walked away. Becoming even more anxious, she caught up and informed, "Lili, I think I saw your father just now..."

Chaeyoung's words halted Lisa midstep, her slender figure turning rigid all of a sudden.

"They are probably here to welcome them back. Also, your father's secretary gave me a call just now and said that your grandfather's birthday is next week. They want you to go home then. He knows you won't take his call, which is why..."

Chaeyoung went up to her when she saw Lisa stop. "I'm really worried seeing you like this."

"Worried about what?"

Lisa turned around and looked at her. With a smile, her eyes were indifferent like a calm water surface. "There are some things that need to be endured. It'll be fine after getting used to it."

"But..."

Lisa turned back after saying, "Let's go. It's late now."

At the moment, things were pretty lively inside the Emperor 808 Luxurious Presidential Suite.

Dim yellow light mixed with some cold blue light covered the whole room. All kinds of food and snacks were served on the table. Empty bottles littered the side and a huge screen was playing karaoke songs.

There were four people inside the room: three men and one woman.

The woman was wearing formal attire in the form of a white shirt and a short black skirt. She looked pretty and presentable while the tag in front of her chest indicated she was the serving manager of Emperor Entertainment City.

She was serving wine for the few important guests at the moment.

On the left side of the sofa was a man in a silver suit. He looked polite and was emitting a gentle aura around him. Everything he did seemed like a refined gesture. He was one of the dream lovers of all the girls in Seoul, the top gun of the technology field in Seoul. His name was Cha Eunwoo, and people always referred to him as Mister Cha.

Opposite Mister Cha was a handsome man. He was tall and looked pretty easy going, yet his eyes looked sharp. He was the respectable Master Bhuwakul of Seoul. Bambam, the Vice Chief of the Traffic Control Bureau, the precious gem of the Bhuwakul family, was 29 this year, a year older than Mister Cha.

In the middle, there was another handsome man in a white slim-fit suit. His eyes seemed as deep as the ocean, emitting a dim and cold light. With dark red lips and a graceful manner, he kept a low profile and carried himself with humility.

He was the legendary Master Jeon of Seoul, also regarded as the truly cold, rich, and noble. Rumors had it that he graduated from the military business academy. He had served in the military for several years, but he came back to take over the Glory World Corporation as the elder of the Jeon family was falling sick. After all, he had been expanding the companies abroad in recent years.

Master Jeon was cold and low-profile. There were not many news or rumors about him, and not many had actually seen him too. To be fair, any news about the Jeon family was rare. Apart from the event that shocked the whole of Seoul back then, there was no notable news of the Jeon family.

The Jeons, the Bhuwakuls, and the Chas had been very good friends across several generations.

Eunwoo, Bambam, and Jungkook were childhood friends. They had always been in the same class in school, and even went to the same military school albeit specializing in different professions.