0:18

Lisa kept silent. Her usually clear eyes that were looking at him gradually zoned out into a daze. Jungkook's gaze that could see through everything could very quickly catch on to the mixed feelings she felt.

Startled...

Helpless...

Even a faint, uneasy melancholy...

"What does your silence mean?"

When he saw her keeping silent for quite a while, he suddenly smiled. His tone was resounding and did not allow defiance. "If you're not going to say anything, then I'm just going to take it that you agree."

"I..."

When she heard his words, Lisa then returned to her senses. Just as she was about to say something, she was stopped by Jungkook. His profound eyes looked at Lisa with a gaze that made Lisa feel like she had nowhere to escape.

"I don't want to hear your answer right now without having you considered it. Sleep on it when you get back. I trust that you're a smart person. You should know what kind of answer to give me."

The man's tone was low yet firm, stopping the words that were about to come out of Lisa's mouth.

Her clear eyes looked at him for quite some time before her light-colored lips gently parted. She thought about it and then asked, "Why? With your qualities, I'm afraid the entire pool of Seoul's women would be yours to pick."

When he heard her question, Jungkook's gaze paused. He suddenly lowered his gaze silently and seemed to contemplate for a moment before he abrupted looked up. "There doesn't need to be a reason for everything. If you really want an answer..."

As he said this, he paused and silently looked at Lisa. His voice was muffled while being sincere. "I still need a wife... and I don't repel you. Don't worry. Marry me and I'll do my best to satisfy all of your needs. I just need your loyalty."

He suddenly turned his head over and took in a shallow breath. He looked indifferently out of the window at the dim streetlights. "Are you satisfied with this answer?"

Lisa was a little startled. Her confused eyes stared at him for quite a while before she quietly tightened her fists and lowered her head without a word.

"Remember my words. Now, I'll bring you for dinner." Jungkook had already retrieved his gaze and glanced at her before starting the car once again.

He was blunt and decisive, completely ignoring whether or not Lisa could handle it. Lisa looked up at him and saw that he was already focused on the road ahead as he continued to drive. She could only frown a little...

The dark silver Porsche had swiftly driven through the cold, hazy night, going past a few busy traffic ports, shuttling past the flickering lights of brilliant colors, and lastly stopping in front of a high-class Western restaurant.

"If you have any more questions, think about it when you get back. Now, get down from the car to eat."

Jungkook looked towards Lisa who was still a little absent-minded on his side. He could not help but chuckle before pushing the car door open to get down.

Lisa then reacted. When she saw that his tall figure had already bypassed the car, she followed him.

"Hello, Master!"

When the valet at the entrance saw Jungkook's figure, he quickly walked up to greet him enthusiastically.

Jungkook nodded and tossed his car keys over to the valet who very knowingly caught them. However, when he turned around, he almost bumped into Lisa. It was fortunate that Jungkook pulled Lisa away in time.