1:51

Maybe they were still keeping it a secret from the family. If Grandfather and Father found out that Lisa had done that, it only proved her disregard for the family.

Luna suddenly clenched the blanket in her hand tightly. Her stunned eyes slowly returned to normal. She shifted uncertainly for a while and her expression changed. She could not reveal how she currently felt!

This was extremely complicated!

She was terribly frustrated!

+

The silent night gradually lifted. Heralded by the pitter-patter of the rain and the rustling of the cool breeze, the gloomy curtain that covered the sky was soon blown away and a new day began.

A rainy day was indeed a good reason to dawdle in bed.

Yet, Lisa did not find that sleep came easily.

She slept until the middle of the night when she felt incredibly miserable. Her throat was itching and she kept coughing. Clearly, her cold had become worse! Initially, she had been infected by Jungkook. In addition to that, she got caught in the rain yesterday, so how could it not get worse?

Jungkook got up in the middle of the night to get her some medicine. She then finally eased a little. Overall, both husband and wife did not have a good night’s sleep.

Lisa had a bad habit. When she was not sleeping comfortably, she would habitually roll around, kick the blanket away, pull it away, then cover herself again. She would be very irritable, disturbing Jungkook in the process too.

He could only increase the temperature in the room and was tormented until it was close to dawn. When he finally saw her fall asleep, he did not feel sleepy anymore, so he got up.

When Lisa woke up it was already close to noon. She felt her head spinning and when she opened her eyes in a daze, a soft voice filled with concern entered her ears.

“You’re awake? How are you feeling?”

Before she could say anything, a slightly warm hand touched her forehead. “You don’t have a fever…”

Lisa subconsciously lifted a hand to check her forehead too. She coughed quite a few times, and then sat up all sickly. When she turned to look at her caregiver, Jungkook’s extraordinarily handsome face greeted her sight.

“It feels pretty horrible…”

Meeting his concerned and warm gaze, she could not help but lift a hand to tap her dizzy head. Her voice was particularly raspy and dry and her beautiful face was faintly scarlet too.

Jungkook pulled her blanket away and said in a deep voice, “Get up and wash up, then eat your medicine. It’s no harm catching a cold once or twice in a year. Later, remember to train your body more. Yesterday, I’ve told Lucas to bring a motorcycle over. From now on, every Friday night, I’ll ride one round around the villa with you.”

Lisa then remembered in a stupor that he had mentioned that in the university, but he was really putting it into action now!

“Where am I going to find the patience? It’ll already be so late after work, and the villa area is so huge…”

She thought about it and sighed as she whined with a raspy voice. Her body felt like mush all over and she could not get her energy levels up.

“I’m allowing you to leave work one hour earlier every Friday,” he casually said, then handed her clothes. “That’s enough. Quickly go wash up. Take your medicine, then come down to eat.”

Lisa could not help but scratch her messy hair and frown. “Then, quickly prepare the water for me. Just put the clothes on the rack… Why are you looking at me? Shoo, go…”