0:26

There was suddenly a faint warmth that blossomed in her heart. As she thought about his words, she felt her heart tighten. She thought about it for a long while and finally said, "Let's set the wedding aside. It's about to be Chinese New Year soon and the company has been very busy. Besides, now's not a good time to have a wedding. I don't care about those things either..."

As she said this, she suddenly laughed at herself. There was a moment when she suddenly realized that she had actually been holding on for so long and just needed a reason to feel relieved. Now, she seemed to have found her reason, so everything else did not matter anymore.

Now, how many people would be willing to share her happiness, her anger, sorrow, and joy with her?

So, all those things did not seem to matter anymore.

"Grandpa is a very loving person. Oh, did you already know my grandpa from before?"

Lisa suddenly remembered that previously when their blind date was arranged, her grandpa had aggressively recommended him, so they should know each other. However, the man across her thought about it and shook his head."I've heard about him, but I've never met him."

"But Grandpa had nothing but high praises for you. Are you sure you've never met my grandpa?"

Lisa looked a little suspiciously at him, but when she saw that he looked serious and thoughtful, she could not help but say, "I still feel like there's something odd about you two."

"If you really insist on some sort of connection, then I can tell you that previously in France, I did have some business relations with your grandpa. Although I've never met the man himself, now he seems to have become my grandpa too. This relationship would clearly be more of substance then," Jungkook answered.

He thought about it and added, "Wait till your injury has recovered further, then I'll bring you back to the old Jeon residence. I'm sure they will be very satisfied with you. Let's eat."

Lisa's fair little face was vaguely surprised. She analyzed him from the side before silently lowering her head to eat.

Lisa never would have thought that a man's culinary skills could be this impressive. She had just taken a bite of the scrambled eggs with fresh tomatoes when she could not help but gobble it all up. Across her, Jungkook kept adding food to her bowl. but she did not even pretend and just accepted it all.

When the meal was over, she had guzzled more than half of the food. She had eaten two whole bowls – an amount shocking even to herself.

"Did you specialize in culinary?" Lisa put her chopsticks down with satisfaction and asked.

She felt that his skills were even better than her mother, Chitthip's. Realizing how almost all the plates on the table were cleaned by her, her elegant face could not help but reveal two faint clouds of scarlet spots.

Jungkook thoughtfully looked at the plates and then turned to her. He did not miss the way she looked all embarrassed and he laughed softly. "When I'm free, I sometimes try my hand at it to pass the time, but I couldn't tell that you actually had the potential to upgrade to a foodie."

When he remarked about her appetite, Lisa was stunned for a moment and her expression instantly darkened. She shot him a look and then stood up slightly ashamedly to tidy up the bowls and plates before her.

"I'll put the bowls and chopsticks away..."

However, she seemed to have forgotten about how injured her shoulder was. She had just lifted her left arm and picked the plates up when a sharp pain immediately seared, making her hand subconsciously let go.