0:87

"What is it?"

Lisa's beautiful brows raised slightly when she saw that his gaze fell onto her without shifting for quite a while. Then, she looked down to see if there was anything wrong with her.

When he heard her crisp voice, his noble and handsome face appeared comfortable. The hands he set behind him lifted and reached out towards her and his voice was deep yet calm. "Come over."

His smile was inviting and his deep voice sounded like there were hints of warmth too. For some reason, it eased her fatigue. She thought about it for quite a while, then she walked over.

She had just walked up to him when her entire being was surrounded by him around the shoulders as he hugged her fiercely.

"Tired?"

Hugging her, the two of them stood shoulder to shoulder. He still looked at her from his towering position, seeing that the tag on her chest had already titled to one side, so he reached out to help her straighten it.

"I'm fine. The opening ceremony is starting soon. I..."

Lisa wanted to tell him that she had to rush to get a gown now, yet before she could say anything, Jungkook continued, "Oh, so you know it's going to start soon too." Her beautiful brows furrowed even further as she looked up at him, her starry eyes flickering with puzzlement.

He shot her a glance and patted her head like a punishment. Then, he pointed to the bag on the sofa. "Quickly go in and change into it."

When he said this, Lisa was stunned. She followed his line of sight and saw that there was indeed something on the sofa. She looked at him suspiciously as if realizing something. She then walked over...

Indeed, it was a gorgeous gown in the bag.

It turned out that he really did listen to her last night, yet he had not answered her. How annoying!

Lisa glared at him, not saying anything though. Then, she picked the gown up and walked to the bathroom.

Once she entered the bathroom, she practically changed her clothes at the quickest speed.

He had prepared rather sufficiently. Even the shoes and accessories were paired and it did save her quite some time. She swiftly put on the clothes and accessories, and casually tied her hair into a beautiful bun, holding it up with the chosen hairpin. Then, she put on simple and light makeup.

She was very quick, and without any elaborate adornment either. Everything was settled within the blink of an eye.

When she looked at herself in the mirror, Lisa was a little shocked. With this dress on her, she almost could not recognize herself. The gown was very suitable and with such delicate accessories that matched it well, she looked gorgeous.

She was dazed for a while, then she snapped back after a moment. When she saw the wound that was vaguely exposed on her shoulder, she instantly frowned again.

Jungkook had chosen a dress that covered her chest. However, even though the left side of it had been specially adjusted and it came with a shawl of the same color, it did not seem to completely cover up her wound.

Just as her beautiful brows were knotted in her dilemma, the bathroom door suddenly swung open. She followed the source of the sound and noticed Jungkook already walking in with huge strides.

He examined her slightly and could not hide how she took his breath away. However, he very quickly returned to his senses, looked down, and quietly studied the wound on her left shoulder that could not be entirely hidden.

There was some dimness in her eyes; it seemed to be a sadness that was hard to hold back. She fell silent for a while and then said sorrowfully, "I think it's best I just wear my work suit. I'm afraid I won't be able to wear a dress like this for the rest of my life..."