0:03

Even though the hospital was quite far from the airport, by using the bustling city's highway, it would only be a 40-minute journey.

When Lisa reached the airport, it was already night time and many people milled around the airport, especially at the arrival gates. It was crowded with people from all over the city. Many were representatives from travel agencies or huge companies who had come to pick their guests up. They all held huge boards and squeezed in the crowd. Lisa wore huge dark brown shades and stood far away behind because there was no way she could squeeze in.

Tourists kept walking out from the airport. Soon, the people who gathered at the arrival gates had started to slowly disperse too. It was not long before only a few people were left.

When she did not see Chaeyoung come out for a long while, Lisa had to pull out her phone to call her, yet no one answered for a long time. As she was hesitating about whether or not to go in to look for her, suddenly Chaeyoung's sweet shout came from behind her —

"Lalisa, Lili! I'm here!"

When she heard her voice, Lisa turned around and looked towards the source of the voice. Quickly, she could see the familiar figure amidst the crowd.

Chaeyoung held her luggage high above her head on one hand while her slim yet extremely nimble body squeezed through the crowd towards Lisa.

The elegant face hiding underneath the huge shades smiled with warmth. She adjusted her shades slightly and then walked towards the departure gate.

Bam!

Once she rushed up to Lisa, Chaeyoung threw her luggage and backpack aside before rushing up to give Lisa a hug. She could not help but sound a little raspy as she said into Lisa's ear, "Wonderful! We haven't seen each other for a few months and I realize that the person I miss the most is still you!"

Then, she tightened her grip on Lisa's waist. Her force made Lisa think that she was about to be snapped into half!

Underneath the shades, her twinkling eyes flashed with a tender helplessness. She reached out and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder, yet she did not say anything. She just let Chaeyoung hug her.

A long while later, the older one finally inhaled and let go of Lisa.

At the same time, Lisa also lifted her hand to slowly take her shades off and put it into her pocket.

"What happened to your hand?"

Her sharp eyes noticed that Lisa's hand was bandaged. She quickly pulled her hand over to examine it closely. Apparently, there was concern and anxiousness in her eyes.

Lisa smiled cheerfully and lightly patted Chaeyoung on the shoulder as she laughed gently. "No worries. I just got scalded by a little tea. I just got it bandaged at the hospital."

"Scalded! Is it serious? Why are you so careless!?" Chaeyoung frowned and shot her an unhappy look, then she examined her hand in detail again. When she saw Lisa's slightly pursed lips, she slowly let go and could not help but nag her once more.

"Let's go back and have some food first. I've already made reservations for dinner. You've had such a long flight. I'm sure you're hungry."

Lisa pretended that she did not see Su Nan's glowering gaze. The corner of her mouth curved as she bent down to pick up the luggage that Su Nan had thrown to the floor. Then, she handed the little backpack to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung nodded and took the backpack in Lisa's hand. "If you didn't mention it, I really didn't feel anything, but now that you have, I'm starving. The fast food on the plane is inedible. Traveling with a group is boring! Luckily, I ran off alone halfway and toured France and all the other nearby countries by myself. A lot of pretty interesting things happened too. I got to know a few handsome, blonde-haired, blue-eyed guys. I'll tell you more later, and at the same, introduce them to you. I've specially chosen them for you and arranged them into a thick file!"