1:56

Lisa glanced at him as she narrowed her eyes.

Back in the office just now, Mingyu’s reaction had been really odd. He was quiet most of the time but would voice out his agreement whenever she made any suggestions. His attitude made Lisa wary of him.

She put her briefcase into the car before turning around to face Mingyu. “There must be something you want for you to do this, Vice President Kim. I feel that you’re quite a dangerous person.”

Mingyu guffawed, his eyes smiling as he threw Lisa a meaningful glance. “Do I really look like a bad person? What if I say I’ve taken a liking to you for quite some time? Can you accept my flowers? Let’s be friends.”

“No.”

“Ah, what a heartless woman! I tried so hard to support you in the meeting and even gave you my first time of flower gifting, but this is how you repay me?” Mingyu smiled wryly.

Lisa squinted her eyes at him. As she was about to get inside her car, Mingyu grabbed her wrist and tucked the bouquet of flowers in her arms. “No woman can ever reject anything that I give!”

“You…”

He was so forceful that Lisa stumbled into the driver’s seat. Her face clouded over when she looked at the bouquet of flowers. Standing back up, she grabbed the bouquet and threw it back at the man outside. “Who do you think you are that I have to accept whatever you give? Don’t you know that I only take roses made of gold?”

The bouquet of roses smacked Mingyu directly.

Mingyu took the flowers she tossed at him, not seeming to be angry. Instead, he looked at her in surprise. “So, you have the same hobby as me? I’m noticing more and more similarities between us…”

“Vice President Kim, I’m going to be straightforward with you. I don’t care what happened between you and Jungkook. I hope that you don’t come near me again. Otherwise, don’t blame me for what’s going to happen to you.” Lisa’s face and voice turned cold. “Moreover, I have a family. I believe you’re a cultured person. At least, you won’t be giving other people trouble, will you?”

“I really don’t like you. No matter which angle I look at you, you look just like a pervert." Lisa enunciated the last few words angrily before sitting back into the car and starting it.

Mingyu was not sore at all. He flung the bouquet of flowers away and just watched Lisa’s car drive away as he folded his arms.

“Are you close to Lisa?” A voice came from behind him. Mingyu turned around and noticed Hanbin standing behind him.

“What do you think?” Mingyu laughed.

Hanbin had seen him throwing the bouquet of roses away. He gave it some thought before looking at Mingyu. “Do you like her?”

“She’s beautiful and pretty amazing, isn’t she?” Mingyu shrugged as he gave Hanbin a smiling glance. “My taste is different from yours. She suits me well. Can’t I like her?”

“She’s already married to Jungkook.” Hanbin pointed out coldly with a frown.

“Jungkook… One can still get divorced after marriage. I’m not like you. I’m a person who’s brave enough to pursue true love. Moreover, her family initially thought of making her marry me. In a way, Jungkook’s the one that snatched my woman away, so why can’t I take her back!?” Mingyu smirked before turning around and going toward his car.

Hanbin remained silent as his expression changed.

Mingyu’s words reminded him of what had happened at West Park the other day…