1:96

In the evening, the sunset shrouded the whole of Seoul, casting a dreamy atmosphere on the city.

A black car drove towards Yueying Culture Media rather quickly.

Whoosh!

A loud screech came as a result of the sudden braking as the car stopped right in front of the entrance of Yueying. The guards were shocked and they advanced nearer as the door opened.

A woman with long hair wearing a black windbreaker and a pair of sunglasses walked out of the car.

“Director Manoban!” The guards quickly greeted when they saw who it was.

Lisa closed the door as she held the car keys in her hands. She walked inside and asked coldly, “Is CEO Yoo in?”

The guards nodded. “Yes, Director Manoban, CEO Yoo just came back not too long ago.”

Lisa went straight in, leaving a gust of wind trail behind her. She took the elevator and went right up to the top floor. Working hours had just ended as she walked out of the elevator, and many employees breezed past her.

She rarely visited, so most people did not know about her. They were stunned when she walked out of the elevator with an icy cold aura around her.

Lisa walked forward swiftly.

Dari’s office was right ahead. The warm sun lit up the corridor and the cool wind breezed past the curtains. Beside her was the employees working area, but only several people remained at the moment.

Lisa took a pause as she stared coldly at Dari who was speaking to someone in front of her office. She continued forward after a while as Dari went back into her office.

There was a moment when she felt that this long walk through the corridor was extremely chilly. Even though the warm sun was right outside, it could not chase the anger and coldness inside her away.

Chaeyoung cried on the phone as she told her about what happened. A frigid aura shrouded Lisa after she heard her story.

The wrath inside her raged!

Chitthip had lost her sight!

As she had those thoughts in her mind, she could not control herself! She would go mad if she did not lash it out, so—

“You’re—”

Lisa was stopped by Dari’s secretary the moment she arrived before her office. The secretary studied Lisa doubtfully. Although her little face was covered by the large sunglasses, the secretary felt this person was a little familiar.

“I’m here to look for Yoo Dari,” announced Lisa coldly before pushing the door to Dari’s office. The secretary then realized who Lisa was, so she kept quiet.

Bang!

Lisa slammed the door, the loud noise shocked Dari who was on a phone call, she frowned and was about to start yelling as she turned around, she then saw the cold-looking Lisa.

“Lisa! It’s you!”

Dari was stunned when she saw Lisa’s expression. Gripping onto her phone tightly, her whole body strained as she stared right at Lisa.

Lisa slowly took her sunglasses off and put them inside her pocket. She closed in slowly as Dari backed away carefully until her back came into contact with the cold office desk.

“You little witch, what are you trying to do!?”

Dari was suddenly terrified, but she forced herself to keep calm. She laughed coldly. “Look at you! Did Chitthip really die from that fall?”