1:28

"Weren't you trying to tell me something by sending me the documents about Luna?" Hanbin looked at her. "Wouldn't keeping me in the dark be a better punishment from your perspective?"

Lisa did not reply Hanbin immediately. She took a deep breath and felt the cold breeze from the river brushing past her cheeks as she clenched her fists slightly. "I didn't send those documents to you for your sake. It's for mine. I want to ridicule Luna and rub salt into your wound. I want you guys to feel the pain. That's it."

"You still hate me don't you, Lisa?" Hanbin stared at her deeply and a depressed vibe shrouded him. "I admit that it's my fault for abandoning you."

Lisa just smiled.

"I've decided to cancel my marriage with Luna..." Hanbin continued when she did not say anything.

"You're still the same. Weren't you very in love with Luna before? I thought that the both of you both can't leave each other. And now it seems like you've thrown away your heavy baggage. Hanbin, I'm glad that you're not the person I've chosen. If not, I'd end up the same as Luna, wouldn't I?"

Lisa looked at Hanbin mockingly, her eyes gleaming with annoyance. "I never knew that you were someone like this."

"Lisa, I know the military academy incident isn't like what they said... I believe you!" Hanbin explained with his eyebrows knotted.

Lisa laughed. "It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It's not important."

She suddenly took a deep breath and focused on the warm sunset. "I've forgotten all about the past already. I just hope this matter can pass by quickly. Everyone can go on and live their own peaceful lives. Let everything go back to the times when you two weren't back.

"I really don't want to see you, so please don't contact me again. Just act as if we never knew each other. I don't want us to be involved in any way. Moreover, it's unfair to him as well."

Her distant words and her gaze when she turned around and looked at him felt as if she was just looking at a stranger.

Those eyes and those words made him felt chilly.

"Just like how you wanted me to let go of you and Luna... Maybe she's being truthful with you. You don't have to cancel your marriage with her. You told me yourself that your love for Luna is true love…"

"Lisa, you don't have to mock me with those words. I know that I've let you down. My young self is all there is to blame." Hanbin could not stand listening to Lisa's words. "It's all in the past now. I don't want to go deep into it. All these years, I've been…"

"Yeah, it's all in the past…" Lisa agreed with him. She averted her gaze and turned away from him. "I won't be angry at you because of Luna, but regarding the orphanage, I'm really... As for Luna's scandal, I owe up to them."

She was being honest. "She breached my bottom line again and again, so I can't just let her be anymore. I know that you might still help Yueying this time, but I won't just stop here. Watch out."

"Lisa..." He wanted to grab her hand as she walked past him, but her cold eyes forced him away.

"Don't call me again, CEO Kim. I don't want to change my number again. Also, regarding the South River project, Glory World isn't going to back off."

She left those words with a powerful stance before departing.

She walked away under the warm sunset. The whole sky appeared to have lost its color due to her departure and even the fresh scent in the air disappeared as well.

Hanbin clenched his fists and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them again. Finally, he moved away and walked up the staircase, leaving a long and lonely shadow.