1:62

“I haven’t been sleeping well. When did you come back? You should’ve called me first…”

She rubbed her eyes and fell into his arms. The familiar smell was back, and she could feel the odd void inside her heart being filled.

He hugged her and left a kiss on her forehead. “I rushed back after I was done with stuff over there. Why don’t you seem excited? Someone sent me a message and told me that she misses me…”

Lisa’s eyes were like the stars in the sky as she raised her eyebrows and replied him cheekily, “Who sent you that? Your admirer?”

“What a heartless woman.” He ranted helplessly as he ran his fingers through her long, silky hair. He tucked her hair behind her ears, then touched her beautiful face. “You seem to be pretty used to my absence. Are you?”

Her eyes darkened when she heard him. Her tone was soft as she looked at him in the eye. “Nope, I ate bread and instant noodles for breakfast and dinner. No one would prepare the bath water for me… and the house is empty. I’m actually a little scared…”

“Didn’t I ask Sis Wang to come over? Did she not come?” Jungkook frowned.

“I asked her to go back. She caught a cold and needed more rest,” she replied softly.

“Mmm? Let me see… Did you lose weight? It was tough for me to fatten you up.”

He wrapped his hand around her waist, but she backed off slightly and stared at him. “I didn’t lose any weight! The weight I put on some time ago didn’t go away. Summer is coming soon., I don’t think I can wear my hanbok now and it’s all your fault! I think we should start going vegetarian…”

“Don’t wear it if you can’t then. It doesn’t matter to others if you have curves or not. I’ve brought back a lot of clothes this time. Chan will be sending them over tomorrow, so you can take a look and see if there’s anything you like.”

Before she could react, he untied her sash and went down on her. His cold lips met hers.

“You… don’t…”

“It’s been so long. Don’t you miss me?” He raised his head a little and looked at her.

“Lalisa… I don’t care if you miss me or not. I missed you…”

He then ignored her and went down on her!

Lisa was helpless against this pervert! She was not even done talking yet!

Their affectionate battle lasted till it was close to dawn before the husband and wife fell asleep.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He had spent the past few days missing her with a burning longing in his chest. Naturally, he would not let go of her so easily. This was the only way he could fill up the empty void he had felt for the past few days.

Initially, Lisa was planning to speak to him after resting a while, but after his demands that knew no limits, she had forgotten all about it.

The silent night was very quickly chased away by the first rays of the morning sun. It felt like they had not slept for long before the sky started to turn bright outside. The warm beams of the morning light poured in through the window, and then slowly it moved. The soft, scattered light came in through the light-colored cotton curtains on the side…

A long while after morning arrived, the two of them were still curled up and asleep in bed.

It felt as if a century had passed before she slowly turned around in his embrace. He immediately subconsciously reached out to pull her in as he called out softly, “Lisa…”